Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Homeless and Penniless Because of No Justice

I have called local sheriff and police in four different jurisdictions for over twenty years. One said an 80M$ embezzlement isn’t important enough to investigate. This in spite of the fact that UBS Paine Webber concerns all citizens in this country who do business with them.

We live in a very sick country in the USA; crime takes place because the authorities do nothing and the criminals are often the same people... the authorities.

Not to worry I won’t expose the authority who committed all these crimes against my trust and myself. I’ll just say he was an authority, and I will fight for justice until I get it and see this person in prison.

The USA is responsible for the fact that this authority is one of their employees. And he was the first to allegedly embezzle from me.

Also I never heard back from the FBI after the form 95, which allows me to sue them.

Then again is an authority immuned to prosecution after embezzling a trust he recommended to his client?

Quote Quoting MsDBD
    View Post
    Also I never heard back from the FBI after the form 95, which allows me to sue them.
    When the agency either denies your claim or does not respond within 6 months after filing the claim then you have met your requirement for the administrative claim part of the process and can then file the FTCA claim in district court.

Yes, this is what I understand to be true Taxing Matters. I also can tell you that my case does concern the whole of the public because the national financial institution that held my trust was involved with embezzling my funds, which were laundered into a US business that sold to a Company in another country. So the case concerns all Americans obviously doing business with this financial institution, and my funds laundered into a business which was sold to another business in another country would make this case a federal concern...no? Also I believe I can prove the FBI didn’t follow normal procedure in ignoring my many claims reported to them through 2019, as each crime took place.

Correct me if I’m wrong please.

Again thank you for your time��

Quote Quoting MsDBD
    View Post
    So the case concerns all Americans obviously doing business with this financial institution, and my funds laundered into a business which was sold to another business in another country would make this case a federal concern...no?
    The embezzlement of your money was likely a state crime, not a federal offense. If the institution engaged in money laundering that would potentially be a federal offense, but not one committed against you. Money laundering has a very particular definition, and what you think is money laundering may not be.

Quote Quoting MsDBD
    View Post
    Also I believe I can prove the FBI didn’t follow normal procedure in ignoring my many claims reported to them through 2019, as each crime took place.
    The FBI has it own internal procedures for investigating complaints. But those procedures are not mandated by law and the failure of the FBI to follow its own procedures in deciding what cases to pursue would not give you a good civil claim against the FBI because, again, the FBI has discretion in which cases to pursue and thus the Federal Tort Claims Act does not cover claims that the FBI (or any federal law enforcement agency) was negligent in its decision not to investigate.

Correct me if Iím wrong, but I believe the FBI investigates RICO cases especially when prominent leaders of the USA are involved.... would this be correct? Thereís also wire and mail fraud involved. And what about if this laundered money came from a trust and the trustees embezzled and laundered these funds into a failing USA business to beef up the value, then sold this business to a Canadian corporation. Doesnít this make the crime federal? Then the RICO continues as with attorneys who purposely withheld information from the judge, while the judges were also involved with hiding these crimes...all to obviously protect this famous person who is my original attorney, advised my trust and was instrumental in embezzling my funds as my attorney.

So youíre saying the FBI doesnít have to investigate because they have immunity, I presume, well thatís a license to steal from anyone, or hide others crimes as a favor.

There must be a way around this? What is it?

What then?

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2