Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: Can I Spend My Currency As I Wish

Quote Quoting josha
    View Post
    No sir, it is circuit court. Monetary damages in excess of $100,000 were requested and were awarded to plaintiff. I could not afford an attorney and lost the case.
    I suspected this before but now that you have said $100,000 then you are either playing with us by asking the same questions that you have already been asking, but from the defendant's point of view, or the person who got the judgement against you has already been on this forum asking the same questions.

If you are the former, then please stop playing games with us. You have gotten all of the information you are going to get. Its not going to change.

If you are the latter, then you probably want to immediately stop posting on forums.

Quote Quoting josha
    View Post
    The judgment did not put any restrictions on me on spending my money. Later, if the creditor convince the court that I am spending my money like anything, can the court enter another order restricting (or imposing any conditions on) me on spending my money in the future (or order me to document my future spending)?
    I've been doing judgment collection for about 30 years. The only time I've ever heard of a court entering an order about how a judgment debtor may spend his/her money was in the case of the O.J. Simpson civil judgment, and that related to a particular income stream.

Thank you very much to all of you responded.

Thanks for alerting me with: If you are the latter, then you probably want to immediately stop posting on forums.
    I will do this.
    I wish all you will be safe from Carona.

Same posting style and both thanking with each opening sentence of all of their posts. In my opinion, same guy came back and acted out the other side, for whatever reason, fishing for different answers. The odds are staggering.

https://www.expertlaw.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=245817

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3