Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

Default Re: Wrongful Conviction- and I'm the "Victim"

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    Ron,
    Or just maybe the OP read this post. Besides, my post was in agreement with the OP that prosecutors are often corrupt. How would that drive an OP off? However, I can see how it would upset many here because it doesn't fit this site's pro-prosecution narrative.
    I fail to see what you find so objectionable e about the bolded comment in your post. We are not equipped to provide specific legal advice as most of us are not attorneys and the details matter.Details that the OP may not be in possession of.

Perhaps you haven't noticed that most of the people that post here regarding criminal matters immediately incriminate themselves here. Many others admit to being in the wrong and subject are are being subjected to legal action. It's not that we are or are not "pro-prosecution" so much as prosecutors are and the simple fact is that a small number of defendants prevail in criminal cases for a plethora of reasons.

Your need to rant and rail about the members here is neither helpful or productive. You make personal attacks rather that providing alternatives other than claiming that "perhaps you won't get caught" and running on about experience. What we are discussing here is what the law does and doesn't say. yes, we Google it because we don't know the exact verbiage. Oddly, neither do you and you clearly aren't interested.
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

Quote Quoting Mark47n
    View Post
    I fail to see what you find so objectionable e about the bolded comment in your post. We are not equipped to provide specific legal advice as most of us are not attorneys and the details matter.Details that the OP may not be in possession of.
    I don't really. It was Ron that said I ran the OP off when it could have been that post.

Furthermore, I doubt anyone expects "specific legal advice" here. But for someone to say that he cannot offer anything, nor can anyone else, is simply a far out assumption.

Perhaps you haven't noticed that most of the people that post here regarding criminal matters immediately incriminate themselves here. Many others admit to being in the wrong and subject are are being subjected to legal action. It's not that we are or are not "pro-prosecution" so much as prosecutors are and the simple fact is that a small number of defendants prevail in criminal cases for a plethora of reasons.
    You may think they incriminate themselves because we are not defense attorneys. Nor do most folks here have criminal defense attorney blood in them. Rather they have prosecutor blood in their veins.

Your need to rant and rail about the members here is neither helpful or productive. You make personal attacks rather that providing alternatives other than claiming that "perhaps you won't get caught" and running on about experience. What we are discussing here is what the law does and doesn't say. yes, we Google it because we don't know the exact verbiage. Oddly, neither do you and you clearly aren't interested.
    I see bad folks here use this forum to lash out at OP's that admit they did something wrong, and consequently run them off. Jack just got busted for it yesterday yet nobody ever calls him out on it. So, if it is acceptable to for them to bash on OP's then it must be ok for me to do it to them.

As for expressing my experience, nearly every thread I post on is based on my experience. If experience is downplayed by members here, I'd like to know why? Is it because they base their posts on opinion and Google, and they have no experience with what they say?

And now look at Ron, He throws his bomb at me and then runs and hides.

HEIL Hitler

1. Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6