Chapter 704. Landlord and tenant.
704.16 Termination of tenancy for imminent threat of serious physical harm.
(3) Termination of tenancy by landlord.
(a) In this subsection:
1. “Community" has the meaning given in s. 710.15 (1) (ad).
2. “Manufactured home" has the meaning given in s. 101.91 (2).
3. “Mobile home" has the meaning given in s. 710.15 (1) (b).
4. “Offending tenant" is a tenant whose tenancy is being terminated under this subsection.
(b) A landlord may terminate the tenancy of an offending tenant if all of the following apply:
1. The offending tenant commits one or more acts, including verbal threats, that cause another tenant, or a child of that other tenant, who occupies a dwelling unit in the same single-family rental unit, multiunit dwelling, or apartment complex, or a manufactured home or mobile home in the same community, as the offending tenant to face an imminent threat of serious physical harm from the offending tenant if the offending tenant remains on the premises.