Default Baby Girl Doesn't Have Social Security Card Yet Born December 2018

My question involves paternity law for the State of:

The father has brought me to court as he promised that if I left him he would fight for custody.
    Any other women in similar circumstances, where they are in fear of their child being killed by their
    former partners. I witnessed case after case where women who mentioned the dangers of their ex
    not only lost custody but many times were labeled as liars- and reduced to supervised visits. Are
    there any moments for the tender years. I don't think 50/50 makes any biological sense for a baby,
    in fact it seems to me babies out of mothers care are highly at risk for sexual abuse.

So I am wondering without my daughter's social security card can these courts proceed. I do not
    believe the state has the intellect, power or jurisdiction to enforce this upon me; but as I have witnessed
    women on youtube be kicked and beaten when trying to protect their babies from court ordered removals
    I see a real threat. Anyone want to talk please write. I see these courts as selling babies to the highest bidder.

Default Re: Baby Girl Doesn't Have Social Security Card Yet Born December 2018

You didn't indicate the state. Social security cards aren't necessary for any legal action. The only reason we issue these numbers to infants is that the tax code was changed to require them to claim children as dependents.

The state has the power and jurisdiction to enforce things where the child is residing. Rather than ranting about what you perceive to have happened on YouTube to others, limit yourself to describing the aspects of YOUR case.

Quote Quoting Sandra87
    View Post
    I don't think 50/50 makes any biological sense for a baby, in fact it seems to me babies out of mothers care are highly at risk for sexual abuse.
    You are wrong about that. The vast majority of fathers do not abuse their children. Furthermore, a baby in a mother's care may be abused, too. Some mothers abuse their kids, though again not the vast majority of them. If you take the exceptional cases you see on the news or on the internet as being the norm you're going to get a very warped version of reality.

Quote Quoting Sandra87
    View Post
    So I am wondering without my daughter's social security card can these courts proceed. I do notbelieve the state has the intellect, power or jurisdiction to enforce this upon me; but as I have witnessed women on youtube be kicked and beaten when trying to protect their babies from court ordered removals I see a real threat.
    Whether your kid has a Social Security card or not makes absolutely no difference in whether the court has the power to enforce custody and visitation decisions nor does it play any part in the court's decision in these matters. And you are quite wrong to think that the courts lack jurisdiction to make custody/visitation decisions and have them enforced. You may not like it, but the father of your child has the same rights with respect to that child as you do unless you can prove that that particular father poses a real threat of harm to the child or would severely neglect the child. You seem to have a distinct anti-male bias, and that will do you no favors in court nor will that be good for your child, either. Studies show kids thrive best with the support and care of both parents. Cutting out the father just because of any personal bias does your kid a disservice. Sure, if the father truly poses a risk of harm to the kid then you fight to place limits on the father's rights to protect the kid. But if your problem is just that you dislike the father, or men generally, then you need to try to get over that for the benefit of your child.

Quote Quoting Sandra87
    View Post
    in fact it seems to me babies out of mothers care are highly at risk for sexual abuse.
    That's a phenomenally sexist statement, no better than saying that women belong in the kitchen.

Quote Quoting Sandra87
    View Post
    So I am wondering without my daughter's social security card can these courts proceed. I do not
    believe the state has the intellect, power or jurisdiction to enforce this upon me
    This makes no sense, and your daughter having or not having a social security card is irrelevant to custody issues.

1. Sponsored Links