Default Police Harrassment - Continiously Following Me

My question involves civil rights in the State of: Maryland
    I used to live in Howard County Md. I was followed many times by police. Police would sometimes come to my home and knock on my door as if they were doing surveys etc. They would go up to my vehicle and open the gas tank door. I would see them standing around my vehicle sometimes, smirking etc.
    I moved to Baltimore County Md. Almost the same experience. Cops would follow me and again came to me door and asked me about an apartment that had been robbed.
    I then moved to Queen Anne's, County Md. I don't feel like they have followed me around, but when I go to Anne Arundel County Md. it's a completely different story. They have followed me almost every time I go there. They make it very obvious when they do it. I even had one Anne Arundel County police vehicle follow me out of his county and across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, which was completely out of his or her jurisdiction.

I have a clean record, I have never been arrested, I don't use, buy or sell drugs! I'm a highly decorated Vietnam Veteran who doesn't do anything wrong, except I am a loner because of the way I was treated when I came back from Vietnam and because of the PTSD issues I have from being shot at and everything else associated with war. I don't understand why I am being followed like some common criminal? Why am I being harassed by all these police departments. Do I have a case where I could sue all these departments? Would these departments have documentation about following me and would they have to turn over all the information about following me to the ACLU?
    Thank you

Default Re: Police Harrassment - Continiously Following Me

Quote Quoting RCMP
    View Post
    I'm a highly decorated Vietnam Veteran who doesn't do anything wrong, except I am a loner because of the way I was treated when I came back from Vietnam and because of the PTSD issues I have from being shot at and everything else associated with war.
    No offense, but I suggest you avail yourself of the VA's mental health services.

https://www.mentalhealth.va.gov/ment...bout/index.asp

1. Sponsored Links