Default My Access is Blocked

My question involves real estate located in the State of: Texas
    I have 2 lots in the same subdivision that I bought free and clear getting title insurance. They are about 300 feet apart and located in Fresno , Ft.Bend County. There are 19 other lot owners as well in the same blocks, many live out of state. There are 3 access roads to my lots crossing the main street Evergreen, each one 20 feet .
    There is a house built 30 years ago right on Evergreen. Before I bought the lots 2 years ago CAD showed them crossing Evergreen with the access roads showing crossing Evergreen. When I started asking the homeowner for my access all of a sudden CAD changed and showed the shape of his house and not crossing Evergreen. I believe it was done at the request of his title company when I notified them. They are based in Chicago.
    The title company looks like it is aware of my right to access but without filing a lawsuit against them and the homeowner they won't do anything. I need an attorney to look at what I have and file a lawsuit ASAP. I do believe I have an implied right to access or access by necessity. I can send you CAD map before I owned them and after . It changed within a few months.
    Would appreciate your input.

Default Re: My Access is Blocked

You are correct you need a lawyer. Unfortunately, lawyer referrals are not something this forum can help you with.

There is a link at the top of the page. https://www.expertlaw.com/lawyers/real-estate that may help you or you could follow this link https://www.texasbar.com/AM/Template..._Service_LRIS_ to the Texas Bar.

Default Re: My Access is Blocked

As indicated at the other site where you posted about this, your post is full of ambiguities, and you didn't ask a question.

1. Sponsored Links