Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Being Banned

I have a question about being banned here. Does it mean you cannot come back under a different screen name as I have done? There is nothing in the rules forbidding it.

Free9man has chased me around on this site completely fixated on the fact that I came back under a different screen name, but I think he has no basis for that complaint. If he did, he can show me where I violated a forum rule.

His gripe to the Mod and the stated reason for my ban stemmed from me PMing him my response rather than making it public. I intended to show him the courtesy of responding to his posts but I did not want to include his buddies to pile on me…as he likes to see happen. So he cried to the Mod and said I was “harassing” him. To me, there is no difference speaking directly to him or to a crowd.

None of the posters here are identifiable people. We are only fictitious screen names. So, when a ban is issued, it is done to a screen name, not a person. So the screen name of CONNOR99 is no longer with us and Harold99 is an entirely different member (screen name)…all in compliance with the forum rules.

Got a problem with that Free9man? If so, state the rule I broke!

Default Re: Being Banned

The owner can ban you again if he wants to. I'm sure many of us will report you are back under this name. I'm 100% sure you will sooner or later be banned if you continue the actions that got you banned in the first place.

The fact that you are even asking this question just proves your troll ways because you know better than any of the senior members what happens when you get banned because you have been banned so many times.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    The owner can ban you again if he wants to. I'm sure many of us will report you are back under this name. I'm 100% sure you will sooner or later be banned if you continue the actions that got you banned in the first place.

The fact that you are even asking this question just proves your troll ways because you know better than any of the senior members what happens when you get banned because you have been banned so many times.
    You sit on this site, and others, day and night and call me a troll?

I laid it right out there and you go into your scare tactics and insults...never answering my question. Got nothing, Huh?

There you go again.

Does it mean you cannot come back under a different screen name as I have done?
    Other than the question directed at Free9man that I can't answer the above is the only question you asked and I did answer it.

Here's that answer.

The owner can ban you again if he wants to.

I cannot speak to this forum's particular policies regarding ban avoidance beyond the fact that you would not be the first, although you may be the last, person to be banned for circumventing a ban here. I will say I don't see it specifically called out as a no-no but the owners and administrators are free to run the place as they wish. The big sites make it very clear that ban avoidance is a no-no and can lead to a permanent ban.

It defies logic to think the ban would be against the username and not the person posting using that username. The username is doing nothing wrong, it's the person on the other side of the keyboard.

That's all I have to say on the subject. I've got you blocked just as I blocked your other accounts. Fair warning, in case you are too dense or too stupid to realize it, I don't want you PM'ing me. I'm not even going to bother posting them publicly if you do. I'll just report it as harassment again.
    I am the Mouse Man

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    There you go again.

Other than the question directed at Free9man that I can't answer the above is the only question you asked and I did answer it.

Here's that answer.
    I know they can ban whomever they wish. KIA would ban people for just asking you guys a question which gave you five bottom-feeders your dominance here.

Quote Quoting free9man
    View Post
    I cannot speak to this forum's particular policies regarding ban avoidance beyond the fact that you would not be the first, although you may be the last, person to be banned for circumventing a ban here. I will say I don't see it specifically called out as a no-no but the owners and administrators are free to run the place as they wish. The big sites make it very clear that ban avoidance is a no-no and can lead to a permanent ban.

It defies logic to think the ban would be against the username and not the person posting using that username. The username is doing nothing wrong, it's the person on the other side of the keyboard.

That's all I have to say on the subject. I've got you blocked just as I blocked your other accounts. Fair warning, in case you are too dense or too stupid to realize it, I don't want you PM'ing me. I'm not even going to bother posting them publicly if you do. I'll just report it as harassment again.
    Good! Block me...as if you really do.

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    I know they can ban whomever they wish. KIA would ban people for just asking you guys a question which gave you five bottom-feeders your dominance here.
    If you knew the answer why ask the question? And then bitch that I didn't answer the question?

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    If you knew the answer why ask the question? And then bitch that I didn't answer the question?
    Listen up! I did not ask if they can ban a poster. Obviously they can...KIA did it all the time. I asked if coming back violated the forum rules? If so, please quote them.

Obviously you can come back because you did. The only question that matters is if the owner will ban you or not.

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    I asked if coming back violated the forum rules? If so, please quote them.
    There is no express rule in the terms of service (TOS) that prohibits it. But the moderators might ban you for it anyway if they don't like it. I have no idea what their view is on banned persons coming back with a different screen name.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast