Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: Removal of Personal Images on Auxiliary Company Public Facebook Page

Man, Facebook is like cancer. I don't know why so many folk prostitute their life on there. Granted, you make it what it is, but I think Facebook and Twitter just makes people so nasty.

Default Re: Removal of Personal Images on Auxiliary Company Public Facebook Page

Quote Quoting Chocolate Milk
    View Post
    Man, Facebook is like cancer. I don't know why so many folk prostitute their life on there. Granted, you make it what it is, but I think Facebook and Twitter just makes people so nasty.
    Awesome choice to resurrect this five month old thread to offer your pointless opinion.

You likely have little real recourse. The images may have been taken at a private event but that doesn't mean there is an expectation of privacy. The images weren't taken by you so you don't own them and you have little actual control over how the images are used unless they are used commercially, such as stock photos being licensed for sale.

Quote Quoting EVAKATY75
    View Post
    You likely have little real recourse. The images may have been taken at a private event but that doesn't mean there is an expectation of privacy. The images weren't taken by you so you don't own them and you have little actual control over how the images are used unless they are used commercially, such as stock photos being licensed for sale.
    Wow. Not only posting to a dead thread but plagiarizing @Mark47n post as well. Charming.

Post reported...FWIW.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3