Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Default Re: Ex-Wife/Boss: Tolerate/Stay or Go

I am grateful to you all for your contributions and opposing opinions that have been very educational and enlightening and extremely helpful in my particular situation. At this point, we have managed to remove any potential labor law aspect to our divorce so now everything can be handled properly in family court. If anything else comes up I need to ask about, I will do so in the appropriate forum. Thanks again.

Glad you got that worked out.

An update on this old story, I'll first remind everybody my wife kept insisting this was a separate labor law issue that had nothing to do with the marital issue and threatened to take me to labor law court over it.

Now, in her claim of Extreme Cruelty, which she only filed in retaliation for our legitimate Adultery claim for divorce, she cited passwordgate as one of the examples and phrased it to suggest she never received the password from me in the end. The side of "just give it to her" seem vindicated now, but mostly because she's a liar and a hypocrite and it was more for avoiding future problems. Also, I opine that firing me in violation of marital status quo and agreements made in mediation is far more extremely cruel than anything about a password that she DID get.

Well anyway, I thought it was important to understand what kind of person we were discussing here, and admittedly I'm probably looking for some external validation to help me feel I'm fighting for the right things here, but this is just a punctuation mark on what continues to be a long drawn out tragedy and not a request for legal advice at this point. Please enjoy your day.

You might wan to look back on one of my posts in this thread I believed I warned that withholding the passwords might bite you in the ass in the divorce.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10