Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Charged with Trespass (Warning) at Club Warehouse, Banned for 1 Year Question

You're asking questions I cannot answer.

I called the police, to file an incident. I called them to the warehouse to meet me, to file a report. Not get trespassed. I did not request 6 officers to show up.

Why don't you call your local Bosco and see if there is *always* a manager or assistant gm on duty? In my case, there was apparently not.

I would ask that you not jump to assumptions, unless your intent is to not be helpful.

I don't disagree that there is something missing, or something doesn't add up. I'm giving you my account of the incident. What happened inside, what the officers talked privately with the manager on duty who was there the next day (but not the prior day before closing for whatever reason), I cannot tell you. They are not giving this information up.

I'm very interested in knowing what went on inside. I pulled the report from the local PD, and requested all BWC (body cam), audio, video, and any and all information relating to this case. I was told none of the officers had BWC, it is marked on the report that none exists.

Default Re: Charged with Trespass (Warning) at Club Warehouse, Banned for 1 Year Question

Quote Quoting mark302910
    View Post
    I called the police, to file an incident. I called them to the warehouse to meet me, to file a report. Not get trespassed. I did not request 6 officers to show up.
    I would assume that the police had some knowledge about what went on the prior day. If it did indeed involve physical contact then they would send extra officers in case it escalated again.

Quote Quoting mark302910
    View Post
    What happened inside, what the officers talked privately with the manager on duty who was there the next day (but not the prior day before closing for whatever reason), I cannot tell you. They are not giving this information up.
    Whatever they discussed (or probably reviewed camera footage) was enough to compel the officers that no crime occurred. Or possibly the only crime that occurred had you as the suspect and the store/employee did not wish to file charges.

Quote Quoting mark302910
    View Post
    I pulled the report from the local PD, and requested all BWC (body cam), audio, video, and any and all information relating to this case. I was told none of the officers had BWC, it is marked on the report that none exists.
    What exactly did the incident report say? And while there are more agencies that are using BWC there are still a lot that do not use them.

Bottom line is that if you wish to pursue this further you will need the assistance of an attorney. We are only getting one side of the story and there seem to be some major inconsistencies with how situations like this are normally handled.

Iíd like to know what the officers were showed and what was told to them. It would likely answer a lot of my questions, and fill in gaps that Iím unable to answer here.

What you said about assault likely explains the number of officers. I called in a request to file an incident regarding an assault. Then 6 officers shows up and were perhaps disappointed because it happened a day prior.

Anyway. I canít speak for the other person that involved me in an incident or anything else that I was not witness to. I felt strongly enough to pursue it in the way that I did because it was an egregious act.

If I thought I was in any way in the wrong, at fault or even partially at fault, I would not have requested the report, audio, video and body cam footage or call the authorities to file an incident regarding assault.

At this stage itíll have to be run through the legal channels if I want more information because Iím absolutely at a loss and I donít want to assume or speculate because I have no further information from the other side and people involved.

Thank you for your responses. It has been helpful and I appreciate it.

Keep in mind that you may not get all that information you are seeking. Even the report might be considered an investigative file and not subject to release. It will depend on the nature of the report. I am not as familiar with WA state laws in this area as I am with CA's, but, don't be surprised if they deny all or most of these requests.
    Retired Cal Cop Sergeant & Teacher

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkM-gDcmJeM

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2