Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Car Accident

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of California .

So I was driving straight and waiting to make a left turn the car in front of me goes forward and then I go right after . As soon as I go and make the turn another vehicle is pulling out of a parking spot and he’s also parked in the illegal red spot . Who would be at fault ?
    I found footage of the accident but the other party is saying it’s my fault . They didn’t signal and they also didn’t look until the road was completely clear . Who would be at fault ? Can I fight this ?

Default Re: Car Accident

Quote Quoting Yahboydreew
    View Post
    So I was driving straight and waiting to make a left turn the car in front of me goes forward and then I go right after . As soon as I go and make the turn another vehicle is pulling out of a parking spot and he’s also parked in the illegal red spot . Who would be at fault ?
    I haven't the slightest idea because your description of what happened is completely unclear.

View Post
    I found footage of the accident but the other party is saying it’s my fault .
    Any conclusions about fault offered by the other driver or you are completely meaningless.

View Post
    Can I fight this ?
    Fight what?

What was the date of the accident?
    You notified your auto liability insurer about the accident (and, if applicable, filed an SR-1 with the DMV), right?
    You made a claim against the other driver's auto liability coverage (and he made a claim against yours), right?
    Do you have collision coverage?
    What have the insurance carriers determined?
    Has your car been repaired?

A professional lawyer eventually an injury lawyer definitely can assist you but you should get to know with state laws first before taking any sort of action.

View Post
    Who would be at fault ?
    I don't know how I missed this last month but thanks to a necroposter I have an opportunity to comment.

If you happen to come back, please post a link to the video and I'll give you my opinion. Which, by the way, could be meaningful based on my experience as a claims adjuster.

Quote Quoting ÓperaAbogados
    View Post
    A professional lawyer.
    Rather than an unprofessional lawyer?

I'm pretty sure ÓperaAbogados is a SPAM BOT

Probably.

But I'd still like to address the OP's accident should he return.

You should hire the expert team of the accident lawyer. They provide such great information. Get in touch of best lawyer firm for getting better results.

Oh great, another spam bot.

Quote Quoting adjusterjack
    View Post

Rather than an unprofessional lawyer?
    Would an unprofessional lawyer fall under keyboard lawyer, forum lawyer or someone that stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night?
    I'm not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.......

Quote Quoting Who'sThatGuy
    View Post
    Would an unprofessional lawyer fall under keyboard lawyer, forum lawyer or someone that stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night?
    I mean, unless you follow the advice given blindly everyone is fine. Take every advice with a grain of salt but still, forum lawyer might give you the best advice you'll recive regarding your situation.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast