Default All Sales Are Final, but I'm Not Getting What I Paid For

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Arizona

So I purchased tickets with a All sales are final policy. I paid for shipping. Here's what happened: I am getting the tickets, however, because of how my address is spelled out in their system for making shipping labels, part of it is "NO" and the system reads this as the word "no"(opposite of yes.) and won't make a label. So now I have to go and pick up the tickets. They are saying they won't return the shipping fee "because all sales are final". But I'm not getting it shipped, which I payed for. I see this as equal to not getting an item you're purchasing. So to me it's obvious they should return this. Am I right? What are the laws here.

Default Re: All Sales Are Final, but I'm Not Getting What I Paid For

Yes. Feel free to file in small claims court.

Come on. What are you out? 5 bucks? 10 bucks?

Go pick up the tickets. How your address reads is how YOU wrote it. Not the shipper's fault. Fix it so this doesn't happen anymore.

Stop whining and get over it.

smh

I wanted to know my rights in this situation. And it's good for future reference in final sale situations. And YOU are INCORRECT. They admitted this exact issue themselves, it is international shipping and I know for a fact everyone from this country was effected by the issue as I've been in contact with several. Don't be a douche bag and get over yourself. Why are you on here if you don't want to be helpful. smh troll

Quote Quoting Hannaan13
    View Post
    it is international shipping and I know for a fact everyone from this country was effected by the issue as I've been in contact with several.
    Ummm...huh? What does "this country" refer to? You posted that this matter relates to Arizona, which is in the U.S., which has a population in excess of 327 million people. I can guarantee that "every from [the U.S.] was [not] effected [sic] by the issue. I know this because I have not been affected by the issue. How is it that you think being "in contact with several" people can justify extrapolation over the entire population of the world's third most populated country?

More substantively, it is valid to wonder how much money is at issue here.

The country is where the buyers are from. Arizona is where the seller is located, they have the policy. I know it for a fact because the company told me so, and it has been confirmed by several other buyers after, just to make sure. I don't know why you think I'd bother lying about it. And English isn't my first language hence the one letter mistaken in that sentence, you know, because I'm not from the world's third most populated country. And my wild guess is, you haven't purchased anything from this company and sent it to my country. So no, of course you haven't been affected by it.

I don't know why it would matter to you, as this my money and economy we're talking about. I was asking about the legal aspect of it.

Agree

1. Sponsored Links