Default Where Can I Find Civil and Civic Laws Pertaining to a Presidential Candidate

My question involves civil rights in the State of: New York
    Where can I find civil and civic laws pertaining to a person running for presidential position. What part of our judicial system would hear their arguments if something were to happen to the presidential candidate?

Default Re: Where Can I Find Civil and Civic Laws Pertaining to a Presidential Candidate

Your question, much like your previous ones, makes absolutely no sense. Without context, it is impossible to give any kind of answer beyond there is no special court. If they commit or are the victim of a civil wrong, civil court would be the venue if it got that far. If they commit or are the victim of a criminal wrong, criminal court would be the venue if it got that far.
    I am the Mouse Man

Default Re: Where Can I Find Civil and Civic Laws Pertaining to a Presidential Candidate

Didn't you ask basically this same question two weeks ago?

To the extent this question is more broad, "something" (in fact, dozens or hundreds of things) "happens to" every presidential candidate (and every other person) every day. Most of those things do not require arguments to be made, and almost none of them will implicate the judicial system.

So...what the heck are you talking about?

And why do you imagine that a person running for office (no matter what the office) is subject to any different laws or procedures or policies than anyone else?

Quote Quoting donerightonce
    View Post
    My question involves civil rights in the State of: New York
    Where can I find civil and civic laws pertaining to a person running for presidential position. What part of our judicial system would hear their arguments if something were to happen to the presidential candidate?
    Why don't you just put your questions into a google search and see what comes up. You might learn something without bothering the rest of us.

1. Sponsored Links