Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Default Re: Long Repair

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    What search string did you use?
    expertlaw.com

That's weird because that is exactly the search string I used.

https://www.sitejabber.com/forum?search=expertlaw.com

I've now tried it multiple different ways and still don't get any hits.

If I search the whole site I get this.

https://www.sitejabber.com/search?q=expertlaw.com

A listing with no reviews.

Quote Quoting free9man
    View Post
    In his defense, I just searched for the site on sitejabber and it came up. I'm not sure why your search didn't find it. It was also only 23 bad reviews (guess 30 is that new math I'm not very good at), several of which were from the same person spamming bad reviews. Aaron replied to almost all of them asking for information to try and help but none of them ever told him.
    First off, a person writing a bad review does not have to convince Aaron for it to be a legitimate bad experience.

Secondly, Aaron was doing damage control and did not leave any contact information.

Third, Aaron already knows what goes on his site and won't do anything about it. He was just offering lip service.

Forth,, my review is no longer on that site so past reviews are obviously timed out.

Lastly, since you are a fair and unbiased person, what is the general complaint from those folks who grossly outnumber you guys? Is it similar to mine? I think so.

Quote Quoting CONNOR99
    View Post
    First off, a person writing a bad review does not have to convince Aaron for it to be a legitimate bad experience.

Secondly, Aaron was doing damage control and did not leave any contact information.

Third, Aaron already knows what goes on his site and won't do anything about it. He was just offering lip service.

Forth,, my review is no longer on that site so past reviews are obviously timed out.

Lastly, since you are a fair and unbiased person, what is the general complaint from those folks who grossly outnumber you guys? Is it similar to mine? I think so.
    How about a link to some of these bad reviews.

Woohoo! More Chuckles-Mail

Quote Quoting CONNOR99
    When are you going to grow a pair and respond to me...and not just continually try to summons your buddies by posting BS? Oh, and where is your indisputable proof that I have been banned here in the past. I've been waiting for that.
    I stopped responding to you because there isn't much point in it. You're just going to argue. It has nothing to do with "having a pair." I have a pair I am quite happy with and don't feel the need to get into some machismo competition because you feel slighted somehow. I actually defended you in this thread and you STILL wanted to argue. I wasn't aware you'd been waiting for any indisputable proof that you've been banned in the past. Your mannerisms, personality and writing style are all quite unique, Chuckles. I'm not going to go digging through all your current persona's posts but if I recall correctly, you've even referenced past activity on this board that occurred before this persona manifested itself.

Ya know what, Chuckles. I've tried to ignore you. I'm going to reply to you now. I'm going to try to be as polite a possible.
    Quote Quoting CONNOR99
    Ah, posting my PM's again, huh.
    And that is how we know it's you, Chuckles. I used to do that to your prior personas and it drove you batty for some reason. The whole "is he online or is he hiding thing" was also a give away.

Quote Quoting CONNOR99
    Hoping to summons your buds to have your back?
    Nope. I actually prefer that they stay out of it in the hopes that at some point, you'll just stop being so difficult. I do it to reinforce the fact that I'm not going to give you a private venue to insult and belittle me. Oh, and because it pisses you off.

Quote Quoting CONNOR99
    Never having the balls to PM me back and speak directly to a person.
    I'm not sure why my balls are such a fascination for you. I've already said I'm happy with what I got and feel no need to get into measuring contests. Speak directly to a person? But how do I know you're a person? You don't seem to think any of us are persons for some reason. Why would I want to speak to someone who does nothing but argue, insult and belittle me?

Quote Quoting CONNOR99
    Your comments about that site were stupid and poorly thought through. How were these people supposed to contact Aaron?
    They could have left a response on the site. They could have contacted him using the contact options on this site.

Quote Quoting CONNOR99
    Didn't occur to you that he was just doing vapid damage control?
    It's a possibility. It's also a possibility that he was sincerely trying to help. I don't know Aaron from Adam. I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt. But we each have our own prejudices as to which it is.

Quote Quoting CONNOR99
    Oh, and there were "only 23 poor review?" Well, if there were 23, then there were at least five times that many that had a negative experience that did not write a review. Ever think of that?
    Did you ever think that dissatisfied people are more likely to leave a review? For those 23 with a bad experience, there were probably 5 times that many who had a positive experience.

Quote Quoting CONNOR99
    Oh, and what were they complaining about...the exact same thing I mention...that you guys are not experts at law and that you are rude. And, that they were banned for questioning you guys. That's a good reason, huh?
    I didn't see any complaints levelled directly at me. I try not to be rude but alas, it happens sometimes. The others here are often helpful and not rude until someone starts it so to speak. I don't know the details of the bans because it's over my paygrade. I have and will continue to acknowledge that KIA in particular could be a grade-A A$$hole sometimes and might have let his pride lead to bad decisions. Adjuster can be blunt but that's just his/her style.

Quote Quoting CONNOR99
    Talk crap about me and you'll get another PM every time...Mouse Man.
    And I'll just post it here again. Love, Mouse Man

Quote Quoting CONNOR99
    Can't get your new rant bumped up to "new post" so your buds will come save you, huh?

Anything can be said in response to my comments. No matter how dumb they are, your buds will never critique you. Comforting huh? Actually, it wouldn't be YOU, it would be your fictitious screen name. YOU are well hidden.

In pointing out 'sitejabber' I validated my complaints with you and the bottom five on your 'playground' site. Them being; that many of the 'first responders' are abusive, rude and lack any experience with our legal system. IOW, they are trolls.

Oh, and I cannot belittle you. That is a reaction that you are responsible for. Psyche 101.
    I'm not going to bother replying to any of this since you'll just nitpick and argue, as is your pattern. I can only assume you get some kind of pleasure out of trying to goad people. I shall continue to post your PMs here. Love, Mouse Man
    I am the Mouse Man

1. Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5