Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Re: Long Repair

Quote Quoting jimnyc
    View Post
    Nope, just YOU. And even the OP just showed that.

YOU are the TROLL and it's so damn obvious. You offer zero help to anyone & all you do is come here to condemn the folks that are here helping others. Sure, you talk a good game to visitors while you condemn others, only none of it is true. You offer absolutely NOTHING other than trying to demean those helping here. Over and over, thread after thread, with nothing but trolling and thread ruining garbage.

IMO, whoever is in charge should ban you to clean up future threads and avoid having a child interrupt so often.
    We all have our own definition of the word "troll" but it has one meaning in common. It describes the most despicable behavior on a forum. Agreed?

Question: I see about 5-10 guys (and at least one female) who come here to take rude swipes at OP's who are just looking for informed advice. Are those nasty comments acceptable to you? Do you see those guys as trolls as well? Or only me for pointing them out?

Telling OP's they are "free to sue" comes from folks who have never sued a person in their lives. I recently asked if a single person here, including the retired police officer and one lawyer, if they have ever been a plaintiff or a defendant in a court case. Nobody stepped forward and said they have. Yet I, who have been a defendant or plaintiff about twelve times, is the "troll" who posts here? Really?

You say I'm only here to condemn, well, I can recognize and acknowledge the good posters. The top of the list are budwad and searcher99. The bottom of the list is glaringly obvious.

Quote Quoting CONNOR99
    View Post
    We all have our own definition of the word "troll" but it has one meaning in common. It describes the most despicable behavior on a forum. Agreed?
    The definition of a Troll is ...

troll2
    /trōl/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    noun: troll; plural noun: trolls
    a person who makes a deliberately offensive or provocative online post.
    a deliberately offensive or provocative online post.
    a line or bait used in trolling for fish.
    verb
    make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
    "if people are obviously trolling then I'll delete your posts and do my best to ban you"

carefully and systematically search an area for something.
    "a group of companies trolling for partnership opportunities"
    fish by trailing a baited line along behind a boat.
    verb: troll; 3rd person present: trolls; past tense: trolled; past participle: trolled; gerund or present participle: trolling
    "we trolled for mackerel"
    BRITISH
    walk; stroll.
    "we all trolled into town"
    sing (something) in a happy and carefree way.
    "troll the ancient Yuletide carol"

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    The definition of a Troll is ...

A person who makes a deliberately offensive or provocative online post.
    Fine, I agree.

You and a handful of your buddies here regularly make those offensive statements to OP's across this broad forum. I oppose and respond to just a few of those statements.

How is it that you are the magnanimous one and I am the troll?

See, even here you can't quote an entire sentence of a cite. I nor any of the other regulars here that I can think post to deliberately post to upset or get an angry response. At this point in time, you are the only person that regularly seems to do that here.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    See, even here you can't quote an entire sentence of a cite. I nor any of the other regulars here that I can think post to deliberately post to upset or get an angry response. At this point in time, you are the only person that regularly seems to do that here.
    Maybe I am still learning forum etiquette?

Help me out here. Is it ok to post rude and derogatory responses to OP's but not ok to be critical of regular posters?

Quote Quoting CONNOR99
    View Post
    Maybe I am still learning forum etiquette?

Help me out here. Is it ok to post rude and derogatory responses to OP's but not ok to be critical of regular posters?
    Just because you don't understand the answers doesn't make them rude.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    Just because you don't understand the answers doesn't make them rude.
    Some people turn on the 6 O'clock News to watch the train wrecks. I come here to watch you and your select buddies give a wide range of advice, and also to watch some of you spew your hatred toward people in general. It's kind of like a sociology experiment in play. Just amazing what people will say when they can hide behind their keyboards and are not accountable for anything. But don't worry, I can't change or threaten what you do here. I'm just one guy who comments on very little. So chill out and carry on with your agenda, I find it as entertaining as you do.

Oh, and it's "site," not "cite."

Quote Quoting CONNOR99
    View Post

Oh, and it's "site," not "cite."
    No, it is a cite. You were citing what I wrote.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    No, it is a cite. You were citing what I wrote.
    Only problem is that you did not write it. It was copy any pasted from a site. Did you want me to include line 2 where it describes the fishing aspect of "trolling?" Or copy the whole thing that repeats itself?

You are a real piece of work...always looking for any way to call someone guilty or an idiot.

It was a cite if the dictionary definition of the word Troll.

You modified what it to make it not so obviously describing you.

Then you tried to grammar Nazi me and was wrong.

I have to do nothing to make you look like an idiot. You handle that well all by yourself.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast