Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Default Re: Long Repair

Quote Quoting CONNOR99
    View Post
    Yes you do...and so do I.

The OP was very clear in his post. He obviously outclasses any of you three...and doesn't need me to chime in. But a foreign object doing damage to a vehicle is covered, whether it is on the exterior or interior of the vehicle, as the OP stated. And most vehicles have low oil level and low oil pressure sensors. His obviously malfunctioned.
    He clearly doesn't need you to chime in because to the best of my knowledge you have never added anything on a thread other than noise. The OP came asking for what his options are. You have given no options. So once again you have been useless.

There is no obvious malfunction that wasn't caused by what he hit. For all we know he drove for miles without noticing a warning light. That happens all the time.

His issue needs to be taken up with his insurance company, not the maker or the dealer.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    He clearly doesn't need you to chime in because to the best of my knowledge you have never added anything on a thread other than noise. The OP came asking for what his options are. You have given no options. So once again you have been useless.

There is no obvious malfunction that wasn't caused by what he hit. For all we know he drove for miles without noticing a warning light. That happens all the time.

His issue needs to be taken up with his insurance company, not the maker or the dealer.
    Ok, so me and the OP are idiots. Got it!

Quote Quoting CONNOR99
    View Post
    The OP may be the smartest guy in the world.

You, at least the persona you project here, is an idiot. An idiot that still hasn't provided any suggestions to the OP.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    The OP may be the smartest guy in the world.

You, at least the persona you project here, is an idiot. An idiot that still hasn't provided any suggestions to the OP.
    You and your two buddies chased the OP away, like you do so many other fine people. I did not come in until after the damage was done. So who would I be talking to? You and your buddies? No thanks.

Besides, I don't have much to say to wanna-be sleaze bag lawyers with zero integrity.

Quote Quoting CONNOR99
    View Post
    You and your two buddies chased the OP away, like you do so many other fine people. I did not come in until after the damage was done. So who would I be talking to? You and your buddies? No thanks.

Besides, I don't have much to say to wanna-be sleaze bag lawyers with zero integrity.
    You still haven't said how we ran him off.

You seem to have a lot to say just nothing of worth.

I did not see the reply OP deleted. Looking at the replies that were made prior to this thread taking a sharp left, I see no reason that OP would have been run off. OP was given the legal reality of the situation and the options available to them. That they may have been a smidge blunt or sarcastic is just the reality of the myriad ways that people communicate on the internet.

I did not delete my post. I edited it and then saved it (which did not work correctly). Ive rewritten and replied three more times. But they do not go through. This system does not work well at all.

I still can't see anything but your original post. But the issue will need to be handled through your insurance company. Neither the maker or dealer of the truck is at fault here.

Quote Quoting CONNOR99
    View Post
    The OP of this thread gave a good explanation in post #4, but he deleted it. He likely wanted to delete his first post too but he was timed out from editing/deleting.

How many times do unsuspecting people post here for legal help and be faced with these full-time forum trolls who run good people off?
    Quote Quoting CONNOR99
    View Post
    Even when it is in your face, you deny it. A typical lawyer skirt-job.

Then why did he delete his well-written post #4? I know, you don't have enough information. Right? Or, you are not a mindreader. Or, you don't know all the details.

You guys respond like it is read off a script.
    Quote Quoting CONNOR99
    View Post
    Yes you do...and so do I.

The OP was very clear in his post. He obviously outclasses any of you three...and doesn't need me to chime in. But a foreign object doing damage to a vehicle is covered, whether it is on the exterior or interior of the vehicle, as the OP stated. And most vehicles have low oil level and low oil pressure sensors. His obviously malfunctioned.

Now it's four! Can we make it five?

Maybe the four of you can establish that he is an idiot? Go for it!
    Quote Quoting SmlBusOwnr
    View Post
    I did not delete my post. I edited it and then saved it (which did not work correctly). Ive rewritten and replied three more times. But they do not go through. This system does not work well at all.
    Quote Quoting CONNOR99
    View Post
    Nope, just YOU. And even the OP just showed that.

YOU are the TROLL and it's so damn obvious. You offer zero help to anyone & all you do is come here to condemn the folks that are here helping others. Sure, you talk a good game to visitors while you condemn others, only none of it is true. You offer absolutely NOTHING other than trying to demean those helping here. Over and over, thread after thread, with nothing but trolling and thread ruining garbage.

IMO, whoever is in charge should ban you to clean up future threads and avoid having a child interrupt so often.

Quote Quoting jimnyc
    View Post
    IMO, whoever is in charge should ban you to clean up future threads and avoid having a child interrupt so often.
    He's been banned 3, or maybe it's 4, times under other userids.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast