Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Facebook Violates the U.S. Constitution and Violates Freedom of Speech, Helping the C

My question involves civil rights in the State of:

Facebook violates the U.S. Constitution and violates freedom of speech, helping the Chinese Communist Party control Chinese opinion in the United States

Facebook is a social media that is actually in a monopoly position. If Facebook can violate the constitutional guarantee of freedom of speech, it will cause fatal harm to the value of the United States, and condone an evil organization such as the Chinese Communist Party to restrict the right to freedom of speech in the United States. . Especially on the Chinese platform of Facebook, the Chinese Communist Party has huge financial resources and can direct a large number of people to complain to anyone who threatens them on Facebook. According to such complaints, Facebook limits the rights of the respondent and thus achieves the Chinese Communist Party's purpose of controlling free speech. and benefit the Chinese Communist Party's long-term rule, which is the greatest harm to American interests. Because the CCP is America's most sinister enemy. Whether it is helping terrorist groups in Afghanistan or creating thermonuclear weapon-level biochemical weapons that threaten all mankind, the black hands are the CCP. The recent shooting down of plane of American troops in Afghanistan is likely to have originated from the CCP's wapon help.
    The Communist Party of China is the enemy of the United States, and my brothers and I hope to take advantage of the protection of freedom of speech in the United States to form political parties and penetrate the Chinese mainland to replace the tyranny of the Communist Party of China and restore the Republic of China. The Republic of China will be the closest ally of the United States, now and in the future.
    It is in the best interest of the United States to achieve the political goals that we want to achieve by using the freedom of speech in the United States. Facebook's actions are actually helping the CCP and are the biggest harm to US interests.

47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

Default Re: Facebook Violates the U.S. Constitution and Violates Freedom of Speech, Helping t

FB is a private entity and as such doesn't have to guarantee freedom of speech. The 1st Amendment guarantees protect us from the State suppressing speech, the press, etc.

Outside of that the rest of this is gobbledygook.
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

Default Re: Facebook Violates the U.S. Constitution and Violates Freedom of Speech, Helping t

penetrate the Chinese mainland to replace the tyranny of the Communist Party of China and restore the Republic of China.
    Good luck with those invasion plans.

Quote Quoting Junzhuo Gu
    View Post
    Facebook violates the U.S. Constitution and violates freedom of speech, helping the Chinese Communist Party control Chinese opinion in the United States
    It is impossible for a non-governmental actor, such as Facebook, to violate any portion of the U.S. Constitution other than by committing treason or engaging in slavery or involuntary servitude (there might be a couple other random provisions that I'm not thinking of, but any such provisions would be irrelevant to this post). The right to freedom of speech, as set forth in the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, applies only to governmental actors. Facebook is nothing but a privately owned social media platform that is entitled to allow or limit speech as it sees fit.

The rest of your post seems to be a largely incoherent rant.

Although Facebook is a private company, its social platform is actually providing public services to the public. All participants created business value for Facebook. So all participants are Facebook customers. I get Facebook services, not the gifts that Facebook gives us. Facebook has an obligation to treat all customers equally, and it has an obligation not to discriminate against any customers. So Facebook has an obligation to protect the legitimate rights of Facebook customers from being infringed. My access to Facebook is maliciously restricted, and Facebook should be held responsible and responsible for correcting mistakes to ensure my normal use of Facebook.

Facebook is actually a social media platform with a monopoly position. If Facebook is left to influence the media's value orientation based on its own standards, it will cause great harm. In order to help the Communist Party of China propagate its extreme ideas and control the thinking of Chinese in the United States, it is in the interest of the CCP and harms the interests of the United States.

Quote Quoting adjusterjack
    View Post
    Good luck with those invasion plans.
    thank you. To succeed in the infiltration plan, I need to use a platform like Facebook to meet like-minded friends and promote my ideas. But now Facebook has greatly restricted my use rights and made my penetration plan more difficult to implement.

Okay, you've made us aware of your thoughts. Thank you for sharing.

If you think a crime has been committed or a protected right vioated, hire an attorney - a message board can do nothing to help you.

Otherwise, please feel free to take your rants elsewhere.

Quote Quoting Junzhuo Gu
    View Post
    Although Facebook is a private company, its social platform is actually providing public services to the public. All participants created business value for Facebook. So all participants are Facebook customers. I get Facebook services, not the gifts that Facebook gives us. Facebook has an obligation to treat all customers equally, and it has an obligation not to discriminate against any customers.
    Not under U.S. law. FB is free to discriminate against customers as it sees fit so long as the reason for discrimination is not the person's race, color, national origin, or religion under federal law (assuming federal law on discrimination by places of public accommodation even apply to purely online businesses, something that the courts have not yet settled). State laws may provide additional categories of protection. But outside those limited protected categories FB is free to discriminate as it wishes.

Quote Quoting Junzhuo Gu
    View Post
    If Facebook is left to influence the media's value orientation based on its own standards, it will cause great harm. In order to help the Communist Party of China propagate its extreme ideas and control the thinking of Chinese in the United States, it is in the interest of the CCP and harms the interests of the United States.
    China may regulate how FB operates within China. FB is free to cooperate with what the Chinese government wants outside of China, too, so long as doing so does not violate the law of that other country. And lots of Western companies do cooperate with the Chinese government out of fear of losing their Chinese market. While American firms that do that risk offending some of their American customers, they don't violate U.S. law in doing it.

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    Okay, you've made us aware of your thoughts. Thank you for sharing.

If you think a crime has been committed or a protected right vioated, hire an attorney - a message board can do nothing to help you.

Otherwise, please feel free to take your rants elsewhere.
    Why set up this forum in your opinion? You are quite rude.

Quote Quoting Taxing Matters
    View Post
    Not under U.S. law. FB is free to discriminate against customers as it sees fit so long as the reason for discrimination is not the person's race, color, national origin, or religion under federal law (assuming federal law on discrimination by places of public accommodation even apply to purely online businesses, something that the courts have not yet settled). State laws may provide additional categories of protection. But outside those limited protected categories FB is free to discriminate as it wishes.

China may regulate how FB operates within China. FB is free to cooperate with what the Chinese government wants outside of China, too, so long as doing so does not violate the law of that other country. And lots of Western companies do cooperate with the Chinese government out of fear of losing their Chinese market. While American firms that do that risk offending some of their American customers, they don't violate U.S. law in doing it.
    Although I felt a little frustrated, I was very taught.

Assuming you have suffered an injury and assuming you have Standing to sue, then do so.

Quote Quoting RJR
    View Post
    Assuming you have suffered an injury and assuming you have Standing to sue, then do so.
    Thank for your advice.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast