In the years I've been operating anonymously online, things have been particularly rough for me since this past summer. See, there's a Website for religion-hating and conservative-hating atheist liberals whose members have been persistently following me and sniffing around my other social media accounts besides this one, looking for any excuse they can to take what I write out of context to mischaracterize me with dehumanizing labels like racist, sexist, homophobe, transphobe, etc., and rip apart my writings on their own echo chamber of a site. Despite attempts to negotiate with them peacefully, explaining why I'm not as bigoted as they think I am and even entrusting them with my church's private denomination, they refused to remove from their site any social media posts of mine that they've quote-mined, even after I delete or modify them. Things got worse last month when one of their members, whom I trusted to keep my denomination private, publicly revealed it and encouraged others to slander it (and me).

I'm not so much upset by the fact that they disclosed my family's secret church without my permission so much as I am upset that they broke my trust at all, which adds insult to the injury of quote-mining me to make me look like a modern Hitler or something. Considering I once nearly faced legal trouble for disclosing some sensitive personal info about a former colleague before I voluntarily redacted that information upon realizing how private it was, I'm also upset that the user who disclosed my denomination has gotten off scot-free for doing the very same to me without either comeuppance or efforts towards redaction of the sensitive information.

Whatever a normal person would do, these Internet trolls always do the opposite.

I don't want to spend any money on this. I don't want to make any money off of this. I just want to resolve this as quickly and as legally as possible so I can protect my online reputation—and preferably before my family finds out that our biggest secret has been compromised. The enemy site's users have vowed never to give up on stalking or slandering me as long as I exercise my right to freedom of expression as an American conservative, and they stubbornly hold on to every quote in their site's archives, so the only legal punishment that makes sense is the permanent shutdown of their site.

So, how should I go about this matter legally?

Thank you for your help in advance,
~Cartoonist