Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Speeding Ticket Issued for Commercial Vehicle with Speed Limiter

Look, it is not just the limiter that restrict the truck from being able to go that fast, it is the gearing in the truck...specifics that I do not understand but the certified mechanic not only understands, but can explain and has installed. As far as his qualifications go, he has proof of his certification so I don't see how having a notarized statement from him could hurt.

Default Re: Speeding Ticket Issued for Commercial Vehicle with Speed Limiter

Quote Quoting mor4les
    View Post
    Look, it is not just the limiter that restrict the truck from being able to go that fast, it is the gearing in the truck...specifics that I do not understand but the certified mechanic not only understands, but can explain and has installed. As far as his qualifications go, he has proof of his certification so I don't see how having a notarized statement from him could hurt.
    Because he can't be cross-examined.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2