Default Title Transfer Issues

My question involves vehicle registration or title in the state of: California

I recently purchased a vehicle from a couple who said they were car dealers. Unfortunately the buyer section on the front is signed by a carmax rep as well as box 14 on the back. This is causing issues when trying to register it to my name. What are my options, if any?

Default Re: Title Transfer Issues

Quote Quoting -VT-
    View Post
    My question involves vehicle registration or title in the state of: California

I recently purchased a vehicle from a couple who said they were car dealers. Unfortunately the buyer section on the front is signed by a carmax rep as well as box 14 on the back. This is causing issues when trying to register it to my name.
    How did you let that get past you?

Quote Quoting -VT-
    View Post
    What are my options, if any?
    What did the person at the DMV tell you that you had to do?

1. Sponsored Links