Hybrid View

Default Looking to Vacate a Permanent Order

My question involves restraining orders in the State of: Georgia

My Ex was granted a PPO based on "She Is Afraid". This order includes the children listed in the order.

I was awarded weekend visitation with my children, but now she is citing the PPO and refusing to allow me to see my children.

Since the original TPO hearing she has admitted to her affairs, as well as provided significant evidence in the divorce discovery that she mislead the courts to her income, and former abusive nature.

She in fact had a Deputy who quit before he could be charged with subornation of perjury.

In the Transcripts, there are about 10 facts that she intentionally stated that can be proven false. by direct evidence.

I am looking any case law or terminology that could possibly used to help cite reasons to vacate the judgement.

Default Re: Looking to Vacate a Permanent Order

Quote Quoting Stalker30
    View Post

I am looking any case law or terminology that could possibly used to help cite reasons to vacate the judgement.
    No, you don't need case law or terminology.

You need a lawyer who knows how to do it properly and get your visitation back.

1. Sponsored Links