I have a 10 year old that had an established relationship with his now deceased father. He never signed the birth certificate. His dad would pop in and out when it was convenient for him, and send money also when it was convenient. We broke up in 2012, and the last payment he sent was a month before he died. His family is not cooperating with me in applying for benefits. Is there any way I can establish paternity now?