Default Test. Have I Been Approved to Post

I wrote out a really long post 1.5 weeks ago and it got stuck in moderation. No response from moderators. Before I go through the effort again I want to ensure that my account has been approved.

Well... Looks like I've been approved. But now I can't figure out if it's possible to delete this post. :|

Default Re: Test. Have I Been Approved to Post

It's not likely that YOU weren't approved, but you put something like a link in the post that the thing thought might be spam. The moderators on this site are very sleepy.

Ah. Probably the handful of imgur URLs which had screenshots of Google Maps? I'll keep those out of my re-write.

And if a mod gets around to it, feel free to delete this.

Grrr. My post was just put into moderation with only leginfo.ca.gov and googlemaps links. Luckily I saved a copy of the text this time around so I'll try again without any links.

Give us a brief summary, one paragraph, and we'll tell you if we need anything else in order to give helpful comments.

1. Sponsored Links