Default Supreme Court Order on Immigration "Public Charge" Rule

I just saw this on news, and I have few questions: https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/27/polit...urt/index.html

1. When will the new rule start to be in effect?
    2. Will this apply to only those will be seeking visa into the USA and later becomes public charge after they entered the USA?
    3. SHOULD ALL REFUGEES WORRY ABOUT THIS SINCE THEY NORMALLY HAVE TO DEPEND ON FOOD STAMPS BEFORE THEY BECOME PERMANENT RESIDENTS..

Please advise

Default Re: Supreme Court Order on Immigration "Public Charge" Rule

1. I don't understand what this question means. The Supreme Court's order stays a preliminary injunction ordered by the U.S. District Court in the captioned case. There is no "new rule" created by this order.

2. I'm not sure what "this" refers to in this question, but the order applies only to the injunction entered in the captioned case.

3. Whether any given person should or should not worry is a personal matter that depends on each person's unique facts and circumstances.

1. Sponsored Links