Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Arrested by Police for Buying a $180 Moped on Facebook Marketplace

The "legal advice" is to get an attorney.

Anything else written here is more of a lesson to others on how to buy used vehicles.

Quote Quoting adjusterjack
    View Post
    The "legal advice" is to get an attorney.

Anything else written here is more of a lesson to others on how to buy used vehicles.
    More to the OP's point, what is the purpose of you calling him "foolish?" Is it a form of amusement?

The OP did not come here to teach others how to buy on FB. If you cannot offer him any advice on his situation, why then use him as a dartboard... supposedly for "others?"

Worst legal forum I've ever seen but there are some good sections in here. I guess you have to weed out and ignore the so-called "senior members" who are clearly the most miserable people you have ever seen who hide anonymously behind a computer attacking people on legal forums.

On a good note, everyone tells me the case will get dropped because I am a victim. It sucks that the people who hang out in this forum are so miserable that they get some sick pleasure out of attacking people who get arrested? It's like you take some joy in seeing the innocent get punished.

These are the same people who watch reruns of COPS episodes from the 90s and call cops on black people for no reason. I believe in karma so if you are that kind of evil hateful person trolling legal forums in your free time spreading your toxic negativity, it will just come back on you 10-fold.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2