Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default How to Find an Attorney to Protect with No Money

My question involves civil rights in the State of: California.

How do I find an attorney to follow up with "being made whole" after a dismissal of an arrest for cultivation in the interest of Justice, without any money under our form of Capitalism?

I have already invoked laches in my defense and am seeking equal protection of the law concerning laches. In my opinion, the State agency involved is now burdened with my defense of laches should this issue ever be called into question.

Default Re: How to Find an Attorney to Protect with No Money

Please stop creating multiple threads on the same subject. As you were told before, there's no right to "be made whole" here.

Quote Quoting flyingron
    View Post
    Please stop creating multiple threads on the same subject. As you were told before, there's no right to "be made whole" here.
    He is a fairly off the wall poster who apparently forgot the password for his old account, danielpalos. He will be around posting stupid stuff on the regular for a while. He spouts verbal diarrhea thinking it makes him sound smart.

Quote Quoting flyingron
    View Post
    Yes, there is. Eminent domain applies to any public policy. The law was in error in this case.

Quote Quoting free9man
    View Post
    He is a fairly off the wall poster who apparently forgot the password for his old account, danielpalos. He will be around posting stupid stuff on the regular for a while. He spouts verbal diarrhea thinking it makes him sound smart.
    lol. i prefer to win my arguments not resort to ad hominems, continuance, diversion, and other forms of fallacies.

Quote Quoting Daniel Palos
    View Post
    Yes, there is. Eminent domain applies to any public policy. The law was in error in this case.

lol. i prefer to win my arguments not resort to ad hominems, continuance, diversion, and other forms of fallacies.
    Definition of eminent domain:
    em·i·nent do·main
    nounLaw
    noun: eminent domain
    the right of a government or its agent to expropriate private property for public use, with payment of compensation.

How does your situation have anything to do with expropriating private property?

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    How does your situation have anything to do with expropriating private property?
    In his goofy little world, he probably thinks the police taking his pot and/or arresting him amounts to eminent domain. He has a serious issue with understanding legal concepts per his extensive px hx under his old username. I'm betting he took a few law classes and thinks he knows it all.

This is one troll I'm not prepared to feed.

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    Definition of eminent domain:
    em·i·nent do·main
    nounLaw
    noun: eminent domain
    the right of a government or its agent to expropriate private property for public use, with payment of compensation.

lol. the public sector took it per public policy, but got the "terms and conditions" wrong. compensation is equitable.

Quote Quoting free9man
    View Post
    In his goofy little world, he probably thinks the police taking his pot and/or arresting him amounts to eminent domain. He has a serious issue with understanding legal concepts per his extensive px hx under his old username. I'm betting he took a few law classes and thinks he knows it all.
    lol. More than You, apparently. The arrest had to be successful not a failure, the first time.

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    This is one troll I'm not prepared to feed.
    You have no valid arguments anyway. slacker.

Quote Quoting Daniel Palos
    View Post
    lol. the public sector took it per public policy, but got the "terms and conditions" wrong. compensation is equitable.

lol. More than You, apparently. The arrest had to be successful not a failure, the first time.
    Your situation has nothing to do with eminent domain. They didn't take your land.

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    Your situation has nothing to do with eminent domain. They didn't take your land.
    There is no appeal to ignorance of express law.

nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast