Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: How to Find an Attorney to Protect with No Money

Quote Quoting Daniel Palos
    View Post

doesn't apply. i had a valid pot recommendation.
    And what exactly does a "valid pot recommendation" mean?

View Post
    and, that federal argument won't work with me. the general government has no delegated social Power over the whole and entire concept of Prohibition since the repeal of that Bad Idea, last millennium.
    The state and federal governments have the police power to regulate for safety, general health, and welfare of the public. That includes the power to ban substances deemed harmful. The only reason that the federal Constitution needed to be amended to ban alcohol was for the simple reason that the advocates of prohibition wanted an absolute ban on alcohol at both the federal and state levels, and they weren't going to get it by going to Congress and every single legislature in the country, at least not very quickly. The constitutional amendment was thus a practical solution to the problem the prohibitionists had. The amendment was not legally required; Congress and the states could have banned alcohol without it.

As Congress and the states may use their police power to ban things deemed harmful, the seizure of those illegal goods pursuant to that police power does not entitle you to compensation, as the case I cited clearly states.

You have a very poor understanding of takings law. If you sue for compensation asserting eminent domain for the taking of your pot you are going to lose.

View Post
    thanks i could tell because you all have no valid arguments.

did you know that non sequiturs are usually considered fallacies and non responsive in open Court? only contemptible scoundrels do that.
    Did you know that making frivolous arguments, like the arguments you have advanced here, violate court rules and may lead to sanctions being imposed on you?

View Post

States do not have the freedom or liberty to deny or disparage our privileges and immunities without just Cause.

Article 1, Section 1
    I see now you are quoting the California Constitution. Then class action it in state court if you think it applies. Federally it has no force of law. Even in state court, you loose just in basic legal concept.

View Post
    I don't buy your right wing propaganda. The Reason there had to be an amendment is Because their is no express Power delegated to Prohibit commerce. Prohibition is different from Regulation.
    Whether you "buy" it or not, what I said was true. The Constitution did not need to be amended to outlaw alcohol. It was simply the most expedient way for the prohibitionists to get what they wanted: a true nationwide ban on the sale of alcohol. The courts have consistently upheld the power of the state and federal governments to ban drugs under their police power and you aren't going to get that changed by asserting eminent domain, especially with your poor understanding of takings law.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3