Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Re: How to Find an Attorney to Protect with No Money

Please explain to us then, oh wise and learned master of all things legal, for what public use did they take your pot?

Quote Quoting free9man
    View Post
    Please explain to us then, oh wise and learned master of all things legal, for what public use did they take your pot?
    bigoted public policy.

Quote Quoting Daniel Palos
    View Post
    bigoted public policy.
    Nope. Wrong. That is not a public use. Try again.

Quote Quoting free9man
    View Post
    Nope. Wrong. That is not a public use. Try again.
    lol. Yes, it is an public use by the public sector for an alleged public policy objective.

View Post
    lol. Yes, it is an public use by the public sector for an alleged public policy objective.
    You will find that since pot is an illegal substance in most states that the seizure of an illegal good does not require compensation by the government. You couldn't legally have it in the first place, so the government exercises its police power to take it, not its right of eminent domain. As a result, the government doesn't have to compensate you for taking it. As stated by a federal appeals court:

When property has been seized pursuant to the criminal laws or subjected to in rem forfeiture proceedings, such deprivations are not “takings” for which the owner is entitled to compensation.

Acadia Tech., Inc. v. United States, 458 F.3d 1327, 1331 (Fed. Cir. 2006). So, no, you don't know takings law as well as you think you do.

Quote Quoting Taxing Matters
    View Post
    You will find that since pot is an illegal substance in most states that the seizure of an illegal good does not require compensation by the government. You couldn't legally have it in the first place, so the government exercises its police power to take it, not its right of eminent domain. As a result, the government doesn't have to compensate you for taking it. As stated by a federal appeals court:

When property has been seized pursuant to the criminal laws or subjected to in rem forfeiture proceedings, such deprivations are not “takings” for which the owner is entitled to compensation.

Acadia Tech., Inc. v. United States, 458 F.3d 1327, 1331 (Fed. Cir. 2006). So, no, you don't know takings law as well as you think you do.
    doesn't apply. i had a valid pot recommendation.

and, that federal argument won't work with me. the general government has no delegated social Power over the whole and entire concept of Prohibition since the repeal of that Bad Idea, last millennium.

View Post

doesn't apply. i had a valid pot recommendation.

and, that federal argument won't work with me. the general government has no delegated social Power over the whole and entire concept of Prohibition since the repeal of that Bad Idea, last millennium.
    And here we go again, your second favorite topic besides unemployment. The government has the power to regulate, which includes prohibition.

Quote Quoting free9man
    View Post
    And here we go again, your second favorite topic besides unemployment. The government has the power to regulate, which includes prohibition.
    Nope; not Prohibition. Especially not with the federal Government since our Ninth and Tenth Amendments apply.

States do not have the freedom or liberty to deny or disparage our privileges and immunities without just Cause.

Article 1, Section 1
    All people are by nature free and independent and have inalienable rights. Among these are enjoying and defending life and liberty, acquiring, possessing, and protecting property, and pursuing and obtaining safety, happiness, and privacy.

There you go again. Posting things out of context and without any supporting case law or statutory reasoning for it.

View Post
    dear, i am citing our supreme law of the State land in any conflict of laws. i don't care what silly laws are enacted by our legislature, in this case.
    As I told you on your other thread, you are obviously not going to get the validation that you want on Expertlaw. I suggest that you do some actually studying while you are saving up the money for an attorney.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast