Default My Siblings Are Stuck

My question involves a child custody case from the State of:

My parents are getting divorced, it started like thismy Mom went to visit her Mom and called my dad that she is no longer coming back after 30 years of abuse. My Dad said my kids must come back and Mom said they still young and they need me as their to take care of them. My Dad went to the schools and told them myMom stole the kids so they must not allow her to take the transfer forms at the school. My Mom now want to fight for custody of the children urgently so that the court can make a decision and the kids can go to school since the school have opened today. Which route can work faster for her?

Default Re: My Siblings Are Stuck

What state are you in? Your mom is going to have to work her way through the courts on this one. There isn't going to be a faster way of doing it unless he has a documented history of abuse towards the kids.

It's not entirely clear from your post. Who currently has the kids?

I don't really understand your question. The only "route" available for obtaining an enforceable custody order is through the court. Since you provided no information about where your father lives (which is where your mother and siblings presumably lived before the incident you described), where your mother and siblings are now live, and how long ago this happened, we have no way of knowing what the appropriate court is.

Quote Quoting Rose1234
    View Post
    My question involves a child custody case from the State of:

My parents are getting divorced, it started like thismy Mom went to visit her Mom and called my dad that she is no longer coming back after 30 years of abuse. My Dad said my kids must come back and Mom said they still young and they need me as their to take care of them. My Dad went to the schools and told them myMom stole the kids so they must not allow her to take the transfer forms at the school. My Mom now want to fight for custody of the children urgently so that the court can make a decision and the kids can go to school since the school have opened today. Which route can work faster for her?
    What state is your mom and the kids located in right now? What state is your dad located in right now? How old are the kids? What kind of abuse? Has the abuse ever been directed at the kids? Your mom may have to home school them for now.

We are in SA, my mom is in one province with the kids and my dad is in another province (home) that is the place we use to call home and the places are 300km apart from each other.

Then we are unable to help you. This forum is for US law only. You would need to find a legal forum for your country. Although the answer will generally be the same, she's going to have to go through the legal system.

Yes my dad is violent towards my mom and the kids and there is no peace he get home and make noise and even at times beat the kids for not running when he sent them to fetch something. My Mom have an operation caused by him cz he was beating the child with a belt where there is a metal then mom tried to stop him as he would injure the child he then turned and beat my mom with the metal part of the waist belt then mom nearly collapsed.From there she started having migrane and she developed a bean like thing near her nose where the belt struck her and that thing grew when she went to hospital they said the portion of a nose bone has broken due to injury and they had to operate her. That thing is now chronic if its cold that part swells and shell have to rush to hospital so that they inject and give antibiotics. Even if she can do hard labour she swells.

Ok Thank you

Quote Quoting Rose1234
    View Post
    We are in SA, my mom is in one province with the kids and my dad is in another province (home) that is the place we use to call home and the places are 300km apart from each other.
    What is "SA"?

Regardless, it appears you're not in the U.S.

Quote Quoting pg1067
    View Post
    What is "SA"?

Regardless, it appears you're not in the U.S.
    I believe its South Africa.

1. Sponsored Links