Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Re: Municipal Water District Blocks Housing Project, Contravenes Own Engineer

OK. If you think a single multi-family is a multi-million dollar project with a water supply system that necessitates approval from a district authority, then you don't really understand the magnitude of the project.

Default Re: Municipal Water District Blocks Housing Project, Contravenes Own Engineer

Quote Quoting budwad
    View Post
    OK. If you think a single multi-family is a multi-million dollar project with a water supply system that necessitates approval from a district authority, then you don't really understand the magnitude of the project.
    Interesting that when you quoted me you didn’t include the plural SFRs, indicating a development composed of multiple SF homes

Quote Quoting MaltbyMark
    View Post
    Where did I say he wasn't? I tried to say that we don't know if it is a development of SFRs or a big multifamily.
    The use of the word development also implies multiple.

Quote Quoting MaltbyMark
    View Post
    Interesting that when you quoted me you didn’t include ...
    budwad does that often.

There are also multi-family buildings which can run into the low $100,000,000. And could involve rebuilding the domestic and/or fire supply piping, the sewer mains, the check valves or require a sewer lift.

I’ve built restaurants where the sewer district had a say.

47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

So what you're saying is that Budwad is being his usual pedantic and supercilious self.
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

Quote Quoting Mark47n
    View Post
    So what you're saying is that Budwad is being his usual pedantic and supercilious self.
    Pedantic would imply that he is correct about things. He usually isn't.

Budwad is usually correct on the law where PayrolGuy likes to massage himself while posting crap opinions that have nothing to do with the law.

So have your fun. It doesn't bother me in the least. It just shows what you are all about.

Quote Quoting budwad
    View Post
    Budwad is usually correct on the law ...
    Now you are talking about yourself in the 3rd person. That's just creepy.

Quote Quoting budwad
    View Post
    Why? You have a multi-million dollar project that is at a standstill and you don't want your attorney to handle it? Did you bring your project all the way through the approval process yourself?

I would think about that if I were you. Unless of course you are an attorney.
    You are spot-on with just about everything budwad. There is no point in discussing this with those three gadflies.

I am reluctant to do the legal work, but an attorney couldn't capture the nuances of this in a Complaint. Although he would probably do better than I after filing and service of process. Recommendations? (in PM of course)

I now have a letter from the water authority finding no merit in my claim, so it's a go for the lawsuit.

Quote Quoting quantumn
    View Post
    You are spot-on with just about everything budwad. There is no point in discussing this with those three gadflies.

I am reluctant to do the legal work, but an attorney couldn't capture the nuances of this in a Complaint.
    Maybe you’ll get the same judge as your trespassing trial. That is as about how everybody else was stupid too.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast