My question involves child abuse or neglect in the State of: Texas

So I had a long ugly expensive divorce with my ex with lots of contention over custody. I made accusations of abuse during the divorce and provided evidence, however the judge strongly believed that children belong with the mother. CPS was involved, but dismissed it since it was during the middle of a divorce. I was ordered early on to pay not only my attorney's costs, but hers as well since she didn't work. After over $100k in legal costs to me, the mom received primary residence because I couldn't afford to fight myself anymore. I had no possibility of winning so my attorney told me to cut my losses and try again when I didn't have to pay her attorney.

About a year and a half later, I filed for custody again. There were patterns of self destructive behavior from my daughter as well as abuse from the mother. She got the same attorney to file a response saying it had only been 6 months since the divorce so I wasn't allowed to file. I went to the judge and he echoed what her attorney said. When I pointed out to him that it had in fact been over 18 months, he became very annoyed with me and basically stood by his original decision. He would not look at the photo's I had taken showing abuse or even talk to my daughter.

Fast forward another year and I received a phone call out of the blue today from CPS. They informed me that someone reported my ex for child abuse. (I promise it wasn't me, this was the first I had heard about it). They said that she had been reported for child abuse. They conducted an interview and determined that where she is at is not a good environment for her. She is being physically and verbally abused by multiple family members. She is severely depressed, causing self harm and is actively planning to run away from her mothers house. The investigator told me that they cannot make a recommendation, but she suggested that I act quickly in the best interest of my daughter.

The investigator is mailing me a letter with her findings.

My question is, what should I do now. I don't think that I can do much without the letter, but once I get the letter, do I take it to the judge and show him, or do I need to do something else. I honestly don't think I will have much luck with the judge. When I have met with him in the past, he was pretty adamant that kids belong with their mothers. Is there anything else I can do to protect my daughter in the meantime?