My question involves malpractice in the state of: CA

I negatively reviewed this doctor on one of the physician rating websites. I want to remove it from that website, not that I feel different about the doctor, but just want to move on though my mom was harmed by this doctor. The question is will I be able to remove it. Will this doctor be able to trace the review back to me/my mom. If yes, will this doctor be able to prove that the review came from us ( if we are not able to remove it for any reason).. Thanks