Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Default Re: Unconscious

Quote Quoting free9man
    View Post
    They stayed with you until your BP was up so that if your BP crashed, they could transport you for life saving treatment. They cannot force you to go if you are mentally competent to refuse but if you were to crash and lose consciousness, they can take you. That would save them being called out again if you were to crash, as well as potentially saving your life. They were trying to convince you to go with them for the same reason. You are closer to life saving care if something were to happen and you crashed.

You don't have to be unconscious but you do have to be unable to competently refuse so drunk, high, sometimes head trauma etc... The fire department can ask the cops to do something but unless it's a major incident where an incident commander is established, it is just an ask. In most cases, officers will defer to the FD personnel for medical/fire issues but they are not legally required to.
    You have no personal knowledge of what you are talking about. You just copy what others say and try to state it as fact.

Quote Quoting CONNOR99
    View Post
    You have no personal knowledge of what you are talking about. You just copy what others say and try to state it as fact.
    What do you consider personal knowledge? Does knowing lots of cops and firefighters who can share their experiences count? Does actually researching the topic, which you never seem to do, count? Does having emergency medical training count? Does having training from law enforcement count? Does having MCI training count?

Quote Quoting CONNOR99
    View Post
    I am sure you do. However those regulars that find it unwarranted and offensive have obviously learned to keep their mouths shut about them.
    Actually, I don't believe there are any regulars who think any of our beloved cbg's posts are unwarranted and offensive! (Except you, of course, but given that you're trying to hoodwink us into believing that you're a newbie here, then you're - obviously - not a regular.)

Quote Quoting eerelations
    View Post
    Actually, I don't believe there are any regulars who think any of our beloved cbg's posts are unwarranted and offensive!
    I make no effort to align my standards with yours, but you are free to love whatever virtual identity you want.

Quote Quoting CONNOR99
    View Post
    I make no effort to align my standards with yours, but you are free to love whatever virtual identity you want.
    ...whatever that means.

Quote Quoting eerelations
    View Post
    ...whatever that means.
    When you figure out what any of his statements mean, let us all know. Op seems to be quite confused about everything.

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    When you figure out what any of his statements mean, let us all know. Op seems to be quite confused about everything.
    I think CONNOR99 is way way way more confused than the OP of this thread!

1. Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4