Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Re: Civil Infraction

Dummy a certificate and license is NOT THE SAME GOOGLE CERTIFICATE VS LICENSE.
    and i never received MONEY from counterclaiming like others have said but not proven its just a new process im trying on my own. I study law you idiot. I dont have to be licensed. Just like traveling and driving is NOT THE SAME. I can tell by your response im arguing with a young idiot. Like i said i do this for a living showing people how to NOT NEED AN ATTORNEY SO SHUT UP AND USE YOUR TWO EARS INSTEAD OF YOUR ONE MOUTH MAYBE YOU CAN LEARN SOMETHING. 😂 YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE YOU OR ANYONE DISPUTES WHAT IM SAYING MEANS I HAVE TO PROVE MYSELF TO THEM. JUST LIKE SAYING I HAVE TO FOLLOW THE CHAIN OF COMMAND IN COURTS BEFORE SUPREME COURT YOU CLOWNS ARE STUPID . WHY WOULD I KEEP LOSING AND APPEALING A CASE LL THE WAY UP TO THE SUPREME COURT THATS A HEADACHE 😆😆😆 THATS NO DIFFERENT FROM ME SAYING I WANT TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER AND YOU SAY “NO I HAVE TO SPEAK TO THE SUPERVISOR 1st”
    IM NOT ASKING FOR A MANAGER IM DEMANDING . 😂 THEIR IS NO PLAINTIFF IN A CRIMINAL CASE VS ANY STATE IF ITS NO DAMAGED PARTY IDIOT. THE CONSTITUTION STATES THE ACCUSED HAS THE RIGHT TO BE CONFRONTED WITH THE WITNESSES AGAINST HIM DURING TRIAL BUT ONLY AN IDIOT LIKE YOU ALL DONT KNOW HOW TO KEEP A CASE FROM MAKING IT TO TRIAL I WOULD GIVE YOU CASE LAW STATING NO ATTORNEY CAN BE LICENSED IN THE US BUUUUT I’ll PASS 😆😆😆😆
    Learn the game son.
    , we are all students.
    Stop giving me quotes from people Who are non factors . Your dismissed

King, did you at any time refer to the Ohio Traffic Rules of Court for guidance.

Also, what RULE of the Ohio Supreme Court permitted a case to be heard by "special circumstances".

Quote Quoting RJR
    View Post
    King, did you at any time refer to the Ohio Traffic Rules of Court for guidance.

Also, what RULE of the Ohio Supreme Court permitted a case to be heard by "special circumstances".
    Yes i indeed did
    The judge was being partial amongst some other things

What was the final OSC vote in numbers?

Quote Quoting Counterclaim king
    View Post
    Dummy a certificate and license is NOT THE SAME GOOGLE CERTIFICATE VS LICENSE.
    and i never received MONEY from counterclaiming like others have said but not proven its just a new process im trying on my own. I study law you idiot. I dont have to be licensed. Just like traveling and driving is NOT THE SAME. I can tell by your response im arguing with a young idiot. Like i said i do this for a living showing people how to NOT NEED AN ATTORNEY SO SHUT UP AND USE YOUR TWO EARS INSTEAD OF YOUR ONE MOUTH MAYBE YOU CAN LEARN SOMETHING.  YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE YOU OR ANYONE DISPUTES WHAT IM SAYING MEANS I HAVE TO PROVE MYSELF TO THEM. JUST LIKE SAYING I HAVE TO FOLLOW THE CHAIN OF COMMAND IN COURTS BEFORE SUPREME COURT YOU CLOWNS ARE STUPID . WHY WOULD I KEEP LOSING AND APPEALING A CASE LL THE WAY UP TO THE SUPREME COURT THATS A HEADACHE  THATS NO DIFFERENT FROM ME SAYING I WANT TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER AND YOU SAY “NO I HAVE TO SPEAK TO THE SUPERVISOR 1st”
    IM NOT ASKING FOR A MANAGER IM DEMANDING .  THEIR IS NO PLAINTIFF IN A CRIMINAL CASE VS ANY STATE IF ITS NO DAMAGED PARTY IDIOT. THE CONSTITUTION STATES THE ACCUSED HAS THE RIGHT TO BE CONFRONTED WITH THE WITNESSES AGAINST HIM DURING TRIAL BUT ONLY AN IDIOT LIKE YOU ALL DONT KNOW HOW TO KEEP A CASE FROM MAKING IT TO TRIAL I WOULD GIVE YOU CASE LAW STATING NO ATTORNEY CAN BE LICENSED IN THE US BUUUUT I’ll PASS 
    Learn the game son.
    , we are all students.
    Stop giving me quotes from people Who are non factors . Your dismissed
    well, you better keep studying because it’s obvious your studies to date have taught you nothing

oops . He said the magic words. Traveling driving aren’t the same. We have one of those “special people” on board.

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    well, you better keep studying because it’s obvious your studies to date have taught you nothing

oops . He said the magic words. Traveling driving aren’t the same. We have one of those “special people” on board.
    Notice how he refers to a member of the OSC as "Judge".

Oh, and the written word is a visual format so your “use your two ears” sounds really stupid. You should have referred to my two eyes since that’s what is used to read.

Quote Quoting RJR
    View Post
    Yep.

as bugs bunny would say

what a maroon.

Quote Quoting RJR
    View Post
    You sound dumb also and it was actually
    Chief justice maureen O’Connor who approved the dismissal so it wasnt a vote you idiot ur under me 😆😆

What was the filing fee?

Your dumb and dismissed as well.

A Chief Justice is still a judge once again you are proven to be an idiot.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast