Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Re: Civil Infraction

Im not asking how how the chain of command works , like i said i had it REMOVED to Ohio Supreme Court which has jurisdiction. I can assure you i DIDNT APPEAL ANYTHING.

In ohio i was charged with driving with no license and speeding which is really a petty offense BUT you deal with a PROSECUTOR which is only handled in criminal cases. Thats why you are CHARGED WITH THESE OFFENSES. Only a PROSECUTOR CAN CHARGE YOU SO YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW LAW i already beat the case . SO UNLESS YOU BEAT A TRAFFIC I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOUR OPINION THANK YOU.

RJR

why do you even bother? This guy has all the answers already

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    RJR

why do you even bother? This guy has all the answers already
    I did not expect any legal response to back him up. First he said it was an Infraction. Speeding and driving with no license are NOT infractions, that right there is a bogus claim.

Even if one does not live in Ohio they know, as others have stated, including you, his legal facts are baloney.

Quote Quoting RJR
    View Post
    I did not expect any legal response to back him up. First he said it was an Infraction. Speeding and driving with no license are NOT infractions, that right there is a bogus claim.

Even if one does not live in Ohio they know, as others have stated, including you, his legal facts are baloney.

You sound like an idiot . Im saying speeding and driving with no license is a CIVIL INFRACTION yet, my case was being charged as a CRIMINAL OFFENSE . Obviously my questions only applied to those who BEAT A TRAFFIC TICKET and if YOUor ANYONE ELSE BEAT ONE PLEASE BY ALL MEANS LETS EXCHANGE EMAILS AND YOU PROVE IT BECAUSE I HAVE PROVE. YOU AND MOST DONT KNOW LAW. YOU MIGHT KNOW POLICY AND PROCEDURES But THE CONSTITUTION IN MICHIGAN and really ANY STATE CONSTITUTION states “ The judicial power shall be vested in one supreme court .....”
    SUPREME AND SUPERIOR COURTS ONLY HAVE JUDICIAL POWER. Learn the game rookie . You still haven’t stated if YOU ever beat a traffic ticket 🤡

speak when spoken to. Oh, have you beat a traffic ticket before?

Just curious because someone else stated they won for money (dont know if its true) I only counterclaimed in the 1st place because as we all know traffic tickets are obviously civil infractions but this particular judge wanted to be a wise ass and say I couldn’t counterclaim in a criminal offense which is obviously not a criminal offense, Which is why i ended up filing a few motions and demands which i wont explain on this site but i ended up getting the case removed to ohio supreme court in which only certain attorneys can respond to, but they dismissed the case. Im pissed and wanted to only appeal because of the principle and punishment for the frivolous case with no merits. But thanks for the response.

And what you're saying is wrong. Speeding is a "minor misdemeanor" in Ohio. It doesn't carry jail time, but it is still a crime rather than a civil infraction.
    Driving without a license is an unclassified misdemeanor and could result in six months in jail. Again, it's not a civil infraction.

And your statement about being removed to the supreme court is just patently absurd. No case (not your speeding ticket and not *ANY* civil infraction) is removed to the supreme court. It may ultimately be appealed there but only after it makes its way up through the other appellate levels.

Further, if you'd bother to quote the entire article IV of the Ohio Constitution rather than the sentence fragment that is intentionally misleading, you'd know that the entire judiciary of the state is NOT limited to the Supremen Court.

IV.01 In whom power vested
    The judicial power of the state is vested in a supreme court, courts of appeals, courts of common pleas and divisions thereof, and such other courts inferior to the Supreme Court as may from time to time be established by law.

First off when i did an I QUOTE i put 👉......👈 at the end meaning the quote runs on. And if you KNEW how to READ i said MICHIGAN and if you want to be exact its the 1835 MICHIGAN CONSTITUTION that I quoted from. Though i did say ALL the state constitutions are the same you are Obviously reading the wrong one Smfh. ALSO I DONT HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE WHOLE CHAIN OF COMMAND. Just because you googled something or was told something doesn’t means its true smart guy. I had stipulations to my ticket which allowed me to be heard by the OSC. You dont know WTF MY STIPULATIONS WERE and i USED ohios rules of CRIMINAL PROCEDURES AGAINST THEM. Last but NOT LEAST let me break down how YOU ARE SO WRONG LIKE MOST WHO ARE SPEAKING OFF OF SECOND HAND KNOWLEDGE... I CLEARY STATED IM FROM MICHIGAN TO BE EXACT Google (36th district court CIVIL INFRACTIONS) and that PROVES NO DRIVERS LICENSE AND SPEEDING IS CONSIDERED CIVIL INFRACTIONS. I’ll wait. Instead of giving your two sense i tried to ask a SIMPLE QUESTION in a respectful manner YET you goofballs give your legal opinions like you been through this. So what you all are saying is i took my simple time to lie about my case just to post it on here 😆 get a life all you had to due was ask how respectfully instead of making ignorant comments. You’re the type to say i need a license to drive cause the law says i do.
    Ps i never appealed anything YOU JUST NEVER LEARNED HOW I CRACKED THE CODE.

You said you got the tickets in Ohio. What does Michigan law or definitions have to do with Ohio? Oh, yeah...nothing.

If you have broken the code, why not share it so others can benefit? What "stipulations to your ticket" did you use to move a simple traffic ticket to the Ohio Supreme Court?

Also, yes you are required by law to have a license to drive on public roads. The courts have held that to be true since the concept of a driver's license was invented.

No the courts have not. You never did what i did. Tou sound ignorant once again. Slavery is also allowed yet that doesnt mean it was right you idiot. GOD DIDNT EVEN GIVE US ALL THE ANSWERS SO WHY WOULD I GIVE YOU FREE ANSWERS!?. I CHARGE.
    I also sue debt collectors for a living but im sure you all wouldnt know anything about that. You wana learn something study blacks law and study colour of law. I can use whatever constitution i want i just choose to not explain that all on this public blog. Also study what PRIVATE VS PUBLIC MEANS BEFORE YOU ALL CRITICIZE ME FOR WHAT YOU ALL HAVE NOT DONE. ALSO LEARN THAT NO ATTORNEY HAS A LICENSE IN THE U.S . But a mere BAR MEMBERSHIP. DONT BELIEVE ME ASK ANY LAWYER TO
    👉SHOW👈 Proof. Dont make me expose. Like i said i do this for a living, i would give you all my email to contact but it benefits me in no way just to make you all look silly.

Guys, suppose we all just stop feeding the troll, huh?

Quote Quoting Counterclaim king
    View Post
    No the courts have not. You never did what i did. Tou sound ignorant once again. Slavery is also allowed yet that doesnt mean it was right you idiot. GOD DIDNT EVEN GIVE US ALL THE ANSWERS SO WHY WOULD I GIVE YOU FREE ANSWERS!?. I CHARGE.
    I also sue debt collectors for a living but im sure you all wouldnt know anything about that. You wana learn something study blacks law and study colour of law. I can use whatever constitution i want i just choose to not explain that all on this public blog. Also study what PRIVATE VS PUBLIC MEANS BEFORE YOU ALL CRITICIZE ME FOR WHAT YOU ALL HAVE NOT DONE. ALSO LEARN THAT NO ATTORNEY HAS A LICENSE IN THE U.S . But a mere BAR MEMBERSHIP. DONT BELIEVE ME ASK ANY LAWYER TO
    SHOW Proof. Dont make me expose. Like i said i do this for a living, i would give you all my email to contact but it benefits me in no way just to make you all look silly.
    you charge? You’re on a website asking questions yet you believe you have something worth charging for? Well, PT Barnum is attributed with saying: there’s a sucker born every minute. I’m guessing you’re hoping he’s right.

all attorneys allowed to practice law do in fact have a license. You’re ignorant self seems to think a license is some card one can show others. A license is a permission to do something. I have licensed my neighbor to be allowed to walk across part of my property. He doesn’t carry a card proving that yet he is fully licensed to do it.

a certificate or proof of license would be what you are referring to. That would be proof of the germane state licensing the attorney to practice law. I know of no states that issue a certificate of license to prove they are licensed to practice law. Most states license an attorney who has passed their state BAR exam to practice law so showing proof of BAR membership shows they are licensed to practice law.

And your nebulous statement of “I [you] do this for a living” isn’t impressive. Since you’ve shown yourself to be a fool and generally ignorant of the topic you’re speaking of, I wouldn’t think being an ignorant fool would pay very well.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast