Default Canadian Denied Entry to Us

My Canadian girlfriend was denied entry to the US in October 2019 and the reason given was not enough ties to Canada and that they felt she would not leave but stay and work. We live on a sailboat and do not live in the US or Canada, but spend or time in different countries currently we are in the Bahamas. She has passes though the US many times never staying more than 6 weeks. This denial was after a trip where we flew to Florida and then to Canada. Upon re-entering the US after 2 weeks we ran into this problem. She doesn't have a steady job in Canada or an apartment in Canada so I'm trying to find a solution. We would like to visit Florida for a few months to make some boat repairs. Can you give us some advice?

Default Re: Canadian Denied Entry to Us

You probably are going to need to get her to an immigration attorney to work this out. I presume you're not on the high seas all the time. Where have you spent on the boat over the past few years? What makes you think that there's a Visa that allows her to reside in the US for "months" without any indication that she has somewhere to go?

1. Sponsored Links