Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Child Support After Age 18

Thank you, Ilworking. We did in fact immediately change the name on the checks we send to the older sister, for that reason, and to continue our support for her.

Quote Quoting pg1067
    View Post
    Unfortunately, it's typical of "budwad" to speculate ignorantly about folks' motivations (that's why I have him/her/it on mute).
    Couldn't resist could you? And you? You speculate on every post you make. That is the kettle calling the pot black.

Quote Quoting Diver4242
    View Post
    Thank you, Ilworking. We did in fact immediately change the name on the checks we send to the older sister, for that reason, and to continue our support for her.
    At this point however, its not required because the older sister was not a party to the child support order. I merely said that it was possible that the older sister could get a child support order, even if not likely.

Quote Quoting budwad
    View Post
    That is the kettle calling the pot black.
    The saying is actually the other way around. "The pot calling the kettle black."

Sometimes, being pedantic is a necessity.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2