My question involves business law in the state of: California
I received a $50 check payable to my old S-corporation that I dissolved a few years ago. It's one of these class action cases regarding over billing of a phone bill or something like that.
How do I go about cashing it? Do I need to get the claims administrator to make it payable to my name or do I need to convince my bank (where I deposit it at) that this is my old company? I was the sole owner (sole person on the board of directors, CEO, etc). Dissolved without owing any debts or anything like that.