Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Visitation Rights on a Plenary Order of Protection

Quote Quoting EasilyDistracted03
    View Post
    Thank you so much for all your help. We are trying to find a lawyer for him but he barely has enough to live on. The father is fairly high functioning intellectually disabled and today the guardian had her lawyer call him and try to confuse, threaten, and lay blame that he is in violation due to the change in visits that she insisted on. I feel this was simply a scare tactic and it worked. Do lawyers typically make calls like this on Christmas eve? This guy was trying to cover her non compliance by twisting words to someone who gets confused easily. It worked until he stopped talking to him and told him he'd have to talk to me. I'm a bit intimidated by that but this guy needs an advocate who will not allow people or their lawyer to take advantage of him any longer.
    Anyway thank you again!!!!
    I would be really surprised if a lawyer actually made that phone call. I am not saying that it couldn't happen, but its certainly not something that a lawyer would normally do.

Default Re: Visitation Rights on a Plenary Order of Protection

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    I would be really surprised if a lawyer actually made that phone call. I am not saying that it couldn't happen, but its certainly not something that a lawyer would normally do.
    OK that's what I thought too. We confirmed the number was their lawyers number and He's now expecting a call back from me the day after Christmas. I guess if its any consolation maybe that were charged triple time for a holiday call? Thanks

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2