My contribution involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California

For anyone whose online search for traffic case status has returned:
A payment cannot be made to the case because it currently has an active case flag of 'TBD'.
A payment cannot be made to the case because it currently has an active case flag of 'TB'.
A payment cannot be made to the case because it currently has an active case flag of 'EPAYI'.

TBD = Trial by Declaration
TB = Trust - Bail
EPAYI = E-Portal Ineligible

The meaning of "Trial by Declaration" seems obvious enough: the system is noting that you've expressed the intention or have actually submitted a trial by declaration.

Regrettably, I don't know the true meaning of "Trust - Bail." In my case, I paid bail at the time of procuring my Trial by Declaration forms, so this flag may be indicating that the court has bail in-hand.

Similarly, "E-Portal Ineligible" is somewhat unclear, as the statement does not indicate why the case is e-portal ineligible (though one might infer that it's saying no payment can be accepted, as none is required -- but that's not obvious from the flag).

My question also involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California

As a result of queries against my case, over a month ago (4 months after I had paid bail and submitted my Trial by Declaration), I also received:
"A payment cannot be made to the case because it currently has an active case flag of 'WARB'."
This line no longer appears in response to case queries. What did "WARB" mean?

Thanks,
-IlDavo in San Diego-