Default Revocation of a Confirmation Order Under 11 U.S. Code and 8239;1144

My question involves bankruptcy in the state of: NY

So what typically happens if one files this sort of thing? Does it start an investigation?

Default Re: Revocation of a Confirmation Order Under 11 U.S. Code and 8239;1144

Quote Quoting nobeefcow
    View Post
    My question involves bankruptcy in the state of: NY

So what typically happens if one files this sort of thing? Does it start an investigation?
    It would really be in your best interest to keep everything regarding your situation on your original thread. You keep wanting to ask questions in a vaccum and that doesn't get you good advice.

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    It would really be in your best interest to keep everything regarding your situation on your original thread. You keep wanting to ask questions in a vaccum and that doesn't get you good advice.
    I actually wondered about that. I thought that someone that needed specific information on one subject might prefer to not scroll through a bunch of other stuff that doesn't pertain to their situation but I'll do that from now on. Thank you for helping me out with this.

If you are talking about a revocation of confirmation that you filed, you must set a hearing and present evidence showing that the confirmation should be denied. If it is a large case, the US Trustee's office may begin an investigation after reviewing your allegations and evidence.

1. Sponsored Links