Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Default Re: Medical Malpractices by Way of State Mandated Medical Treatment

Quote Quoting ajmcello78
    View Post
    Uh huh. Sure. Yep, I can defer to the church. They have the answers. It may not be me. Nor does it have to be me. I may have other elected representatives to chose from. Oh, my religious articles are private and not accessible unless there was a court order. That is why I said it was privatized. And you bet I'd appeal access to my religious articles for as far and long as the law will let me. Regardless, the case would be sealed and likely a constitutional violation.

You want to be a member of my church, bro?
    That is the biggest load of horseshit I have read here in a looking time.

It's legal for horses to shit, even loads. They are exempt.

Do you think the Vatican wants to release what it has? Religious documents can and are sacred.

Nope.

Best of luck.

Your mental impairment affects your ability to fully comprehend what you have been told.

You have personally attacked me. Please refrain from personal judgements and attacks because of your inabilities to comprehend the full exemptions of the law and your senior badge.

You obviously don’t understand the law. Horse shit is evidence. It contains a lot of evidence. Especially loads of it.

Quote Quoting ajmcello78
    View Post
    You have personally attacked me. Please refrain from personal judgements and attacks because of your inabilities to comprehend the full exemptions of the law and your senior badge.

You obviously don’t understand the law. Horse shit is evidence. It contains a lot of evidence. Especially loads of it.

um, this thread is about you, right. If true then statements made will, or course, be about you.

Why is this thread about me? The OP topic isn’t let’s find out who this guy is, what his medical conditions are, why I do or don’t qualify for federal or state benefits and then accuse him of being mentally impaired by someone I assume is not a psychiatrist, neurologist, or medical professional who could medically make such a claim. But then that would violate medical privacy laws and be an extreme lapse of judgement and extremely unprofessional. Being mentally impaired puts me back on state and federal benefits and disability and off the employers payroll, if that is my medical diagnosis.

The topic relates to me, but was specific and pertained to a one line exemption I found in the case I filed.

Since some of posters went off topic and continued to do so, I had some fun with it. I may be legally right, part right or none at all. This is not my area of expertise and I am not a lawyer. I came to this forum to get legal advice, presumably by someone knowledgeable in this area of law, and possibly an attorney themselves. But it doesn’t matter. This whole thread is completely derailed and scattered. No sense can be made of it at this point.

None of the information here was used in my hearing. I opted to not present or notate any religious exemption because of how it could be challenged and further delay a decision. It was also not needed, it was only a thought I had and was low on my list of arguments.

I stated pages ago my original question was answered and thought my post was finished here.

Quote Quoting ajmcello78
    View Post
    I stated pages ago my original question was answered and thought my post was finished here.
    Yes, I noticed that you agree that your question has been answered. So why do you keep returning here?

It’s about you because you asked a question about you and your situation. What else would you suggest it should be about? Regardless of it involving the one line you refer to, unless that one line is applied to a situation (you and yours), there would be no discussion. A rule doesn’t mean much until applied.

so to make it just about the rule, it says what it says and nothing more. There can be no interpretation without applying it to a situation.

I’m starting to see why your diagnosis was changed from A physical issue to a mental issue.

This discussion is closed due to you.

Quote Quoting ajmcello78
    View Post
    This discussion is closed due to you.
    You cannot close/lock this discussion. You do not have the authority.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4