Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Re: Medical Malpractices by Way of State Mandated Medical Treatment

No, the court does not.A court has neither an obligation or the jurisdiction to enforce religion, nor can they make up rules as they go along to prove a religion or exemption, when the religion in question is never provided or required, according to a one sentence religion exemption contract.

One person says I have to prove an exemption is not in violation, you further it by commenting with examples of controlled substances are not exemptions.

And seriously, why bother with this nonsense? It's a closed and moot point. I said my question was answered, and then a couple of you decide to troll things to death.

Choosing which conditions you will and will not accept treatment for is not a religious exemption. It is easier to be approved for welfare due to a disability by the state.than it is to be approved for disability by SSA. In addition, the fact you run a church and are capable of adequately representing yourself in this appeal. May well prove you do not meet the SSA definition of being disabled.

That's nice to know again. Would you like to talk about Stephen Hawking?

What do you know about LDS? Did you know a lot of them defer to the church for their treatment option, or leave it up to them? Maybe they will refuse a blood transfusion, but get a flu shot?

Your statement regarding religious conditions is defective and broken.

End of discussion.

Quote Quoting ajmcello78
    View Post
    Simply not true. As I stated, the religious exemption was non specific and written without details. It is part of a legal charter that is used as the bible for when such cases arise and is challenging the proceeding.

If I signed an agreement, and in those notes, it says I am exempt from everything if it is against your religion or beliefs, and that is it, it's going to be quite difficult to press it further and enforce. You are also assuming my beliefs are in some sort of violation. Why do you say that? What evidence do you have I'm violating my beliefs and religion?

Do you know how many religions there are? Do you know how many ancient religions exists? Do you know I can create my own religion? I think I mentioned I own a church, a religious organization. It is exempt on many levels of the law and by the IRS. It is charitable.

Do you remember Joseph Smith? He came around a couple hundred years ago. His story sounds like an acid trip, or maybe he ate some shrooms, or maybe he was a descendant of God, a prophet. I don't have the answer, but he created a religion with many followers out of the blue.

You don't know my Churches bylaws, its constitutional merit, its religious and belief system and how its governed.

If for some reason I was pressed for more information, I would argue it and appeal it. And if I did, I'm the only person appointed to represent the church. The Judge would have to listen to me and most likely take my word for it or requests more details.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

However, the point is moot. I didn't use this argument. My question was answered. Then you derailed my OP.

I can't comment on illegal matters, such as controlled substances that are attempting to get an exemption. This is absolute nonsense to compare to my OP question. I mentioned religions and beliefs, perhaps spiritual. Nothing i said constituted illicit substances or drug abuse. A belief, such as your spiritual guide, your higher calling, your God, is not illegal.

There are limits. Obviously you can't snort a bunch of cocaine and say God said I could, or shoot someone and use the same excuse. But you brought it up, illicit substances.

You know, I just may make this my signature.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.
    Sorry but it is true. Even the followers of the Flying Spaghetti Monster must show their beliefs are held in earnest when seeking exemptions. They must show that they actually follow the tenets of their religion faithfully and their religion conflicts with some particular isssue they are seeking exemption from.

as to the religious exemption in your situation: it would seem you have not been granted a religious exemption so all of your claims of what is and isnít allowed is meaningless. You are stating what you think is true. Youíre wrong.

as to your last statement: you obviously have no idea how that is applied in the real world. While Congress can not prohibit the free exercise of your religion, you do have to show your beliefs are held in earnest. Beyond that, the amendment doesnít give a free pass to all activities. In religions where human sacrifice is part of the activities, the followers are not allowed to sacrifice people regardless what the Constitution says.

oh, and religions created by a single person with single person membership are not typically granted status of a valid religion and due to that arenít given exemptions. You can whine all you wish but thatís the reality of it.

Still not true, not if you are applying this to me.

Free exercise of religion and beliefs is a human right in this country. Yes, the courts can intervene and it has clauses.

While a single person may have more difficulty in establishing their own religion and belief system and then using it as an exemption before a court of law, it does not make it an impossible argument.

Further, I created a religious organization, I am legally incorporated and the IRS accepted my exemption paperwork. My religion and beliefs were and is all and have always been done in earnest.

I am also authorized to represent my church, beliefs and religion. I can defer any questions regarding this to my church if a court challenged me on my exemption.

While this is a non issue with my case (because I opted to not use the exemption because ultimately it was not needed to prove my case), other individuals may not be as legally entitled as myself when using a religious exemption.

I went through all the proper channels to file a religious organization and then filed the 501(c)(3) paperwork with the IRS for charitable status and other paperwork for exemptions that were filed and accepted.

But, because I did not object initially nor was I ever made aware of any documentation or exemptions I could use for medical treatment, I decided this motion was unnecessary and may complicate my case further. My exemption would and is in earnest, it was never challenged or used.

If I did move forward with this, and I only wished to notate it in my case, and not use specifically as a defense, I don’t believe the courts could over rule such an exemption. I am not some drifter using a made up religion. I can operate as a legal religious organization in the same way a Catholic, LDS, even the Church of Satan can. Legally, there is no difference in how my religious organization is established and others who are more well known.

The enacted charter for my religious organization is fully compliant with US, state and federal laws. While some exemptions exist and are documented, I didn’t enact an exemption for alcohol, controlled substance, ill gotten gains or anything that would be illicit or insincere against personal beliefs and religion. My religious organization is all based on beliefs and religion, which I also privatized as I had the right to do.

Youve been making a case out of a case that doesn’t even exist. While it can be informative, none of this is going through the court system, is not being argued, challenged or used.

If it was, and because the way the religious exemption was written by the state for the case I filed, that one liner exemption has to be used as the template for a religious exemption, be it medical or non medical. It only stated I am exempt if it is against my religion or beliefs. Leaving such an unspecific clause is going to be difficult to enforce unless the exemption is not in earnest, in good faith and not illegal. And yes you’ve mention this a few times, I am only reaffirming my sincerity to my Church.

You can't defer things to your church when you are the church. The court would shut that down real quick. But whayever. You know it all. Not sure why you are here.

Quote Quoting ajmcello78
    View Post
    Still not true, not if you are applying this to me.

Free exercise of religion and beliefs is a human right in this country. Yes, the courts can intervene and it has clauses.

While a single person may have more difficulty in establishing their own religion and belief system and then using it as an exemption before a court of law, it does not make it an impossible argument.

Further, I created a religious organization, I am legally incorporated and the IRS accepted my exemption paperwork. My religion and beliefs were and is all and have always been done in earnest.

I am also authorized to represent my church, beliefs and religion. I can defer any questions regarding this to my church if a court challenged me on my exemption.

While this is a non issue with my case (because I opted to not use the exemption because ultimately it was not needed to prove my case), other individuals may not be as legally entitled as myself when using a religious exemption.

I went through all the proper channels to file a religious organization and then filed the 501(c)(3) paperwork with the IRS for charitable status and other paperwork for exemptions that were filed and accepted.

But, because I did not object initially nor was I ever made aware of any documentation or exemptions I could use for medical treatment, I decided this motion was unnecessary and may complicate my case further. My exemption would and is in earnest, it was never challenged or used.

If I did move forward with this, and I only wished to notate it in my case, and not use specifically as a defense, I don’t believe the courts could over rule such an exemption. I am not some drifter using a made up religion. I can operate as a legal religious organization in the same way a Catholic, LDS, even the Church of Satan can. Legally, there is no difference in how my religious organization is established and others who are more well known.

The enacted charter for my religious organization is fully compliant with US, state and federal laws. While some exemptions exist and are documented, I didn’t enact an exemption for alcohol, controlled substance, ill gotten gains or anything that would be illicit or insincere against personal beliefs and religion. My religious organization is all based on beliefs and religion, which I also privatized as I had the right to do.

Youve been making a case out of a case that doesn’t even exist. While it can be informative, none of this is going through the court system, is not being argued, challenged or used.

If it was, and because the way the religious exemption was written by the state for the case I filed, that one liner exemption has to be used as the template for a religious exemption, be it medical or non medical. It only stated I am exempt if it is against my religion or beliefs. Leaving such an unspecific clause is going to be difficult to enforce unless the exemption is not in earnest, in good faith and not illegal. And yes you’ve mention this a few times, I am only reaffirming my sincerity to my Church.
    So you admit you are capable of operating a business and creating income for yourself. That’s great. That means you don’t qualify for SSDI, ssi, or other forms of welfare. Glad to have you back on the employed rolls.

Quote Quoting free9man
    View Post
    You can't defer things to your church when you are the church. The court would shut that down real quick. But whayever. You know it all. Not sure why you are here.

Uh huh. Sure. Yep, I can defer to the church. They have the answers. It may not be me. Nor does it have to be me. I may have other elected representatives to chose from. Oh, my religious articles are private and not accessible unless there was a court order. That is why I said it was privatized. And you bet I'd appeal access to my religious articles for as far and long as the law will let me. Regardless, the case would be sealed and likely a constitutional violation.

You want to be a member of my church, bro?

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    So you admit you are capable of operating a business and creating income for yourself. That’s great. That means you don’t qualify for SSDI, ssi, or other forms of welfare. Glad to have you back on the employed rolls.
    Wrong. Never did I say I was paid by this organisation. I don't pull a salary or take an income. Also, my business is a religious organization, and a tax exempt non profit.

Wow, you really jump to conclusions and assumptions and assume my business creates income for me or any income at all. A business, entity, or religious organization can exist without income but have revenue. Or even any combination of that.

You don't know when the church became incorporated, operable, how long it has been established, or if my medical condition(s) prevent, preclude or limit how it is operated at this present time.

Also, The Social Security Administration allows eligible persons to work, as long as they don't exceed specific requirements or minimums, even while receiving benefits.

Membership is now closed to my church.

Quote Quoting ajmcello78
    View Post
    Uh huh. Sure. Yep, I can defer to the church. They have the answers. It may not be me. Nor does it have to be me. I may have other elected representatives to chose from. Oh, my religious articles are private and not accessible unless there was a court order. That is why I said it was privatized. And you bet I'd appeal access to my religious articles for as far and long as the law will let me. Regardless, the case would be sealed and likely a constitutional violation.

You want to be a member of my church, bro?

Wrong. Never did I say I was paid by this organisation. I don't pull a salary or take an income. Also, my business is a religious organization, and a tax exempt non profit.

Wow, you really jump to conclusions and assumptions and assume my business creates income for me or any income at all. A business, entity, or religious organization can exist without income but have revenue. Or even a any combination of that.

You also don't know when the church became incorporated, operable, how long it has been established, or if my medical condition(s) prevent, preclude or limit how it is operated at this present time.

Also, The Social Security Administration allows eligible persons to work, as long as they don't exceed specific requirements or minimums, even while receiving benefits.

Membership is now closed to my church.
    I didn’t say you were paid a salary. That’s irrelevant. You can work though. Choosing not to work when you are able does not make one disabled.

Yes JK that is correct, but you literally congratulated me on being employable due to my capabilities.

You are really picking things out of context here. Salary, income, being paid, it all comes down receiving a paycheck for the typical employee or worker, correct? Why the need to pick every line a part?

I try my best not to make assumptions when I don't know the facts, or all the facts, otherwise I have to guess at them and I may be incorrect, which can then derail a topic.

I don't work, and there is obviously an underlying medical condition that prevents my capability to work, at least one qualifying disability. My initial post had to do with being on welfare benefits from the state, but had absolutely nothing to do with SSA or SSA's requirements for disability.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast