My question involves education law in the State of: Massachusetts

My elementary school child is in a school district with a horrible school standing. The graduation rate is 65% and the student's are wild, crude, and disruptive. The school I want to send him to is ten miles away, and I have a family member that lives in that town. Would it be legal/acceptable to change his address to there? I just want my son to have a better education. He's in home-school now, but it's mentally taxing on both of us. We do plan on moving next year to the better school district.

I just want to know if there are any repercussions for sending him to a school district where he doesn't reside?