Default Modification of Visitation for No Contact

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: California

I have full physical custody and joint legal custody currently. Mom has only monitored visitation rights which she has not been using (not seen the kids in 3 months) and is making no effort to see the children.

My problem arises with emotional games the mom is playing with the kids during phone calls.
    (She guilt-tripped our daughter on Thanksgiving to the point she did not want to eat her Thanksgiving feast. That's just 1 example on a list )
    I want to have a no contact order put in place until mother completes a parenting class which she was ordered to do four years ago and has never done.

Is this possible on these grounds of emotional abuse and non-participation/compliance of orders regarding her classes?

What forms would I have to complete ?

I know I need an request of changes form, but after looking at it, I don't know what to do for the no contact portion or the steps I want her to take to remove the no contact !!

Default Re: Modification of Visitation for No Contact

Were you represented by a lawyer when you originally got custody set up as it is now? If so you need to contact that lawyer.

Opening this up outside of family court may open a can of worms you don't want to be opened.

Default Re: Modification of Visitation for No Contact

Quote Quoting Millermichael4488
    View Post
    Is this possible on these grounds of emotional abuse and non-participation/compliance of orders regarding her classes?
    Is it possible based on the single incident you vaguely described? No. Of course, I assume there's more to it, but we cannot intelligently assess the likelihood of success without all relevant information, which isn't practical for an internet forum, so I encourage you to consult with a local family law attorney.

View Post
    What forms would I have to complete ?
    To the extent this is something that can be done with fill-in-the-blank forms, assisting with the selection of the proper forms constitutes the rendering of legal advice, which can't ethically be done on an internet forum. You can, however, peruse Judicial Council forms here.

View Post
    I know I need an request of changes form
    Huh?

View Post
    I don't know what to do
    Consult with a local family law attorney.

1. Sponsored Links