Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Ga: Can I Collect Cs While Cs Order is on Appeal

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: GA

EX filed appeal of CS and says he does not need to pay during appeal process as the CS order has been stayed. He even said if he loses appeal he does not need to pay for the CS during the appeal, which means CS does not accrue? I'm very confused. It does not seem fair - how am I supposed to support my son for what could take another year?

Default Re: Ga: Can I Collect Cs While Cs Order is on Appeal

Don't take legal advice from your EX. I suggest you either hire an attorney or at least get a one-time consultation.

Quote Quoting renata
    View Post
    My question involves a child custody case from the State of: GA

EX filed appeal of CS and says he does not need to pay during appeal process as the CS order has been stayed. He even said if he loses appeal he does not need to pay for the CS during the appeal, which means CS does not accrue? I'm very confused. It does not seem fair - how am I supposed to support my son for what could take another year?
    CS absolutely will accrue. He is incorrect that he is not supposed to keep paying. Is he trying to appeal child support entirely (that won't happen) or the amount? Was the amount figured based on his actual income or did they guess because he didn't cooperate?

Quote Quoting pg1067
    View Post
    Got it. You must be a shill for the other legal website. That's the only explanation that you keep linking to that site. Your time will come. Twice in one day.

Quote Quoting budwad
    View Post
    Got it. You must be a shill for the other legal website. That's the only explanation that you keep linking to that site.
    Actually, if you had any decent logical reasoning skills, you'd know that there are numerous other explanations. And no, I'm not "a shill for the other legal website," and I find it awfully amusing that no one at any other site gets butthurt when I link to threads at this site.

Quote Quoting budwad
    View Post
    Your time will come.
    Time for what? As I've explained to you and the other yahoos who get butthurt about this stuff, nowhere in this site's Terms of Use does it say linking to identical threads at other sites is prohibited, so maybe lighten up and try and find something real to worry about.

Quote Quoting pg1067
    View Post
    Actually, if you had any decent logical reasoning skills, you'd know that there are numerous other explanations. And no, I'm not "a shill for the other legal website," and I find it awfully amusing that no one at any other site gets butthurt when I link to threads at this site.

Time for what? As I've explained to you and the other yahoos who get butthurt about this stuff, nowhere in this site's Terms of Use does it say linking to identical threads at other sites is prohibited, so maybe lighten up and try and find something real to worry about.
    I find it incredibly annoying that you do the whole "read this" link to the other website when it virtually never provides any new insight to the matter at hand and have mentioned it to you repeatedly. Other people have also done so.

Why not just stop doing that?

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    it virtually never provides any new insight to the matter at hand
    What evidence do you have of that?

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    Why not just stop doing that?
    Because there's no even remotely compelling reason to do so. It allows readers to cross-reference responses from multiple sites.

Again, why y'all get butthurt about this is beyond me. If you don't like it, ignore it and move on (which is what I'm going to do now -- i.e., I'm done taking up board space for a pointless discussion).

Quote Quoting pg1067
    View Post
    What evidence do you have of that?

Because there's no even remotely compelling reason to do so. It allows readers to cross-reference responses from multiple sites.

Again, why y'all get butthurt about this is beyond me. If you don't like it, ignore it and move on (which is what I'm going to do now -- i.e., I'm done taking up board space for a pointless discussion).
    Its not the linking to the other site that I necessarily disagree with its your "read this" message. How about instead of "read this". You could let us know that its a link to another forum so that we can ignore it if we are not interested.

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    How about instead of "read this". You could let us know that its a link to another forum so that we can ignore it if we are not interested.
    Fair enough.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast