Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Re: Ga: Can I Collect Cs While Cs Order is on Appeal

Quote Quoting pg1067
    View Post
    Actually, if you had any decent logical reasoning skills, you'd know that there are numerous other explanations. And no, I'm not "a shill for the other legal website," and I find it awfully amusing that no one at any other site gets butthurt when I link to threads at this site..
    There are not many other explanations. Either you are a shill for the other website or you are just too lazy to post and answer on this website. What you are doing is called spam. It is no different than some attorney posting a link to his website. It takes a member (asking a question) away form this website to another commercial website that is in direct competition with this site. Can you grasp the concept? This has never been allowed on Expert Law when it was actively moderated. And if the day comes where this site is again moderated, you would be warned and if you don't stop, you would be banned.

My logical reasoning skills are far more advance than yours. How is it that you often cannot discern what a poster is asking because of a misplaced pronoun or a grammatically incorrect sentence or an incomplete sentence?

I know the answer. You are one disingenuous person that likes to feel superior to those that post.

Maybe, pg doesn't like writing the same answer twice.

And even if pg is shilling for another site what he is doing does not meet the definition of spam.

noun
    irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.
    TRADEMARK
    a canned meat product made mainly from ham.
    verb
    send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the Internet.

Seriously? How would you report someone that promotes their business here on Expert Law? You report it as spam.

Quote Quoting budwad
    View Post
    There are not many other explanations. Either you are a shill for the other website or you are just too lazy to post and answer on this website. What you are doing is called spam. It is no different than some attorney posting a link to his website. It takes a member (asking a question) away form this website to another commercial website that is in direct competition with this site. Can you grasp the concept? This has never been allowed on Expert Law when it was actively moderated. And if the day comes where this site is again moderated, you would be warned and if you don't stop, you would be banned.

My logical reasoning skills are far more advance than yours. How is it that you often cannot discern what a poster is asking because of a misplaced pronoun or a grammatically incorrect sentence or an incomplete sentence?

I know the answer. You are one disingenuous person that likes to feel superior to those that post.
    Considering that OP has posted this question on two other sites that I know of, and the link is to the OP's thread on one of the other sites....
    Don't make me quote Monty Python at you.

Quote Quoting BooRennie
    View Post
    Considering that OP has posted this question on two other sites that I know of, and the link is to the OP's thread on one of the other sites....
    And for added amusement, pg's response over there contains a link to this thread.

If you think I am being arbitrary in calling out pg's links, let remind you what Aaron posted in the rules back in 2007.

•Affiliate links are not permitted.
    Within your posts, please observe the following rules:
    •Share helpful information - the goal here is to answer questions.

•Please do not include calls to action directed at your service. ("Call me", "Click this link", etc.)

•You can link to relevant external resources in your answer, including your own, but avoid spammy links from any source. Links should supplement your answer, not substitute for an answer. If you link to your own site you should disclose your affiliation with the linked site.

No affiliate links are permitted in the forum.

Please do not start a new thread to advertise your services.

If you are not posting helpful information, or are posting to inactive threads, turn your signature off for the post.
    https://www.expertlaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37996

Quote Quoting BooRennie
    View Post
    You don't get either.

I think the rule that says...

•You can link to relevant external resources in your answer, including your own, but avoid spammy links from any source. Links should supplement your answer, not a substitute for an answer. If you link to your own site you should disclose your affiliation with the linked site.
    ...is clearly not talking about links to responses to the same question from the same OP on another site if you read it in its' totality.

You don't get it either. This is a business. There is no difference between linking to legalzoom, where they give advice but also provide referrals and a directory to experts in addition to providing legal services than linking to Thelaw.com that provides the same services. Expertlaw.com is in direct competition with Thelaw.com.

Would you send your customers to your competition?

Try as you (and others) may to make it seam that I am incorrect, I'm not. And if this website gets back on track, all those links will be deleted as they used to be.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    I think the rule that says...

...is clearly not talking about links to responses to the same question from the same OP on another site if you read it in its' totality.
    And you reach that conclusion how? Because you can't accept the obvious because I posted it.

Quote Quoting budwad
    View Post
    You don't get it either. This is a business.
    And the owners decide what gets posted here. Not you or any of the rest of us.

For what its worth, I disagree that pg's link constituted spam. He's not a "shill" for that site any more than he is one for this site. And despite your insistence to the contrary, I don't see it as a clear violation of the rules for posting. Obviously you don't like how he responded to the thread. You have the right to your opinion on it but I think you kind of went off the rails ranting about it. And, unfortunately, once again you have reverted to insults to make your argument. You know my views on that. I think that behavior is certainly not appropriate. And insults are not very persuasive, so if your goal was to try to get others to agree with your point of view, I think you undermined that with the insults.

Quote Quoting budwad
    View Post
    And you reach that conclusion how? Because you can't accept the obvious because I posted it.
    Understanding of the English language.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast