My question involves criminal law for the state of: Oregon. My son got a DUI in Texas several years ago. He moved to Oregon and got another DUI this year. In Oregon he got a hardship license to go back and forth to work. However, he checked to see if he Texas DL was still valid and it is. That is one issue in question...what does he need to do to correct the 2 license issue. The other part is he is relocating to California for work. Can he drive from Oregon to southern California with his hardship license if it is for work? Thanking you in advance for the advice.