Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: No Stipulations

It might be time to get yourself an attorney.

I wish that I thought he would listen to you...

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    It might be time to get yourself an attorney.

I wish that I thought he would listen to you...
    Thereís not a single attorney that will touch my case. The judge has marked my case as special and anyone who dares to help me will also be on his special list.

My last shot is with the appellate courts. I donít see the reconsideration board changing any order because the judge will not send my file there. I know this because I requested for my transcript through the mail and tried to pay for them but they told me I will get a copy whenever the judge decides I can have a copy.

Every bit of that is all in your head.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    Every bit of that is all in your head.
    You also didnít think I had a claim either.

Iím sure you know more about judicial corruption than me. Sadly, itís more common than we liked to believe. Itís very real folks. Our judicial system steps on the poor and if your a minority without representation.

The WC board can hide any and all of your files until you give up. Anyone who thinks Iím crazy can meet me in person and I can confirm this.

Couldn't possibly be because you don't know what you're doing and in trying to do it yourself you've screwed everything up to the point where no one wants the work of undoing the mess you've made.

No, it can only be because there's a giant conspiracy against you.

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    Couldn't possibly be because you don't know what you're doing and in trying to do it yourself you've screwed everything up to the point where no one wants the work of undoing the mess you've made.

No, it can only be because there's a giant conspiracy against you.
    How can I screw up when I have not done anything. I didnít say conspiracy, I said corruption. Heís either retaliating because both his buddies were dismissed from my case or heís discriminating. He said so himself that he canít stand plaintiffs like me.

All I did was filed for an expedited hearing for ttd benefits. The judge told me that I will receive ttd benefits but only if I settle. I declined and he continued to MSC because he wanted to see QME report.

I couldnít even talked at msc, he refuse to look at the report. He attempted to set my case for trial but I intervened and he continued it to another MSc.

At that last hearing, all we did was fill out th pre-trial statement. He told me he does not have the power to make a decision.

How did I screw anything up from that?

Fallguy, here is an example for illustrative purposes. A person can dismiss their complaint "Voluntarily", or by "Stipulation".

https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcp/rule_41

Quote Quoting RJR
    View Post
    Fallguy, here is an example for illustrative purposes. A person can dismiss their complaint "Voluntarily", or by "Stipulation".

https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcp/rule_41
    Thank you....

Iím not sure if this applies to me because the judge gave an order. I just wanted to know what information the reconsideration panel will review. I thought the pre-trial statement will help them understand what Iím disputing.

Quote Quoting Fallguy
    View Post
    How can I screw up when I have not done anything. I didn’t say conspiracy, I said corruption. He’s either retaliating because both his buddies were dismissed from my case or he’s discriminating. He said so himself that he can’t stand plaintiffs like me.

All I did was filed for an expedited hearing for ttd benefits. The judge told me that I will receive ttd benefits but only if I settle. I declined and he continued to MSC because he wanted to see QME report.

I couldn’t even talked at msc, he refuse to look at the report. He attempted to set my case for trial but I intervened and he continued it to another MSc.

At that last hearing, all we did was fill out th pre-trial statement. He told me he does not have the power to make a decision.

How did I screw anything up from that?

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2